Remove Channel Remove Community Remove SEO Remove Warrant
article thumbnail

16 PR Strategies Every Small Business Should Stop Using Right Now

Up and Running

Not to mention, sharing information only related to your individual key performance indicators and successes, segments the content to a very narrow audience, thus decreasing SEO value, engagement and exposure. – Tolga Tanriseven , GirlsAskGuys. First, let me state that I do recommend the use of press releases when they are warranted.

PR 145
article thumbnail

How I Pivoted My Startup 3 Times to Find Success

Up and Running

Starting in 2011 and over the course of four years, my startup pivoted from an online community tool, to a live sales and support tool, to an outreach platform for businesses, to finally finding its identity in a campaigning and advocacy tool. Starting the journey with a community tool. Why did it fail? How did it help?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

13 Essential Digital Marketing Metrics & KPIs to Measure Performance

ConversionXL

Traffic by channel: Find out where your visitors come from Where to track traffic by channel 3. Their insights support decision-making and budget management by identifying profitable channels and honing in on where to maximize conversions. Traffic by channel: Find out where your visitors come from. in an app).

Metrics 105
article thumbnail

Digital Analytics Simplified: The Beginner’s Guide

ConversionXL

For SEO analysis: Ahrefs 8. It involves collecting and measuring data from interactions with your website, ecommerce store, social media channels, and mobile apps to make decisions based on audience or user behavior. For example, which channels drive the most traffic to your product page? For content analysis: Parse.ly

Analytics 106
article thumbnail

How to Minimize Your Startup Costs

The Startup Magazine

This shift not only fosters cost savings but also aligns with the ethos of collaborative innovation that defines the open-source community. Implement Energy-Efficient Practices As startups navigate the intricate maze of operational expenses, energy costs emerge as a significant line item that warrants careful consideration.

Cost 137
article thumbnail

The Stairstep Approach to Bootstrapping

Software By Rob

The strategy that seems to give people the best chance of success is creating a simple product, with a simple marketing plan – that means a one-time sale product, with a single traffic channel. In my case, that meant getting good at SEO with my first project, instead of trying to learn SEO, Adwords, Facebook ads, etc.

article thumbnail

Two Amazing Bar Charts: % Content Consumption, % Share of Search

Occam's Razor

For www.ti.com the content clusters might be: Products, Applications, Tools & Software, Support, Community, Sample & Buy etc. An obsession with SEO and PPC is pretty much warranted in most companies, across platforms (desktop, mobile – it is particularly heartbreaking how poor most companies do on mobile platforms).

Search 135