Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove CTO Remove Global
article thumbnail

Joint Statement by Colorado High-Tech Companies on COVID-19

Feld Thoughts

I’ve been involved with a number of leaders in the Colorado tech community since Wednesday morning as we’ve aggressively mobilized to address the Covid-19 crisis. local nonprofit organizations that are helping at-risk communities who will be severely impacted by this pandemic.

Colorado 168
article thumbnail

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Boston Tech Community (Fall 2013 Edition)

Rob Go

There is a wealth of resources that are unique to this town and a vibrant community of hackers, product designers, business people, and investors at various stages in their career. Mobile Mondays : Boston chapter of the world’s largest Mobile professional community. Boston is a great place to start and build a company. The Grand-daddy.

Boston 71
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How I Found a Great CTO

www.huffingtonpost.com

Minted.com is both a global design community and stationery retailer. Independent graphic designers from all over the world submit designs to our ongoing design competitions, and Minteds community votes to tell us what to sell. This time, I decided to handle the process myself.

CTO 43
article thumbnail

What Boston’s Top Consumer Tech Leaders Think About Boston’s Consumer Tech Struggles [#BostonB2C Recap]

View from Seed

The invite-only event was attended by 300 of the area’s best tech leaders, founders, product managers, designers, developers, investors, engineers, salesmen and women, and more, all of whom are hard at work in consumer tech. To become a truly special consumer tech community, Boston needs more pillar B2C companies.

Boston 120
article thumbnail

Widbook Offers Access To Thousands Of e-Books

YoungUpstarts

Since opening its first US office in San Francisco, Widbook ( www.widbook.com ) – a global crowdwriting community of readers and writers with presence in over 100 countries – launched a version of its reading app for iOS and Android devices.

article thumbnail

What is Sweat Equity Worth?

www.entrepreneur.com

Franchises Franchises Home Franchise 500 Home-Based Low Cost Top New Fast Growing Top Global Biz Opportunities Franchises for Sale Franchises A Bright Forecast for a Solar Panel Installation Franchise. This is the typical way that a founder determines sweat equity: foregone wages. Here are some tools for tackling the challenge.

article thumbnail

SXSW Startups: Pawame Powers Africa

Austin Startup

A finalist in Payment and FinTech Technology category, Pawame is lighting up rural communities in Africa with clean, affordable and reliable solar home systems. Our CTO and Co-founder Majd Chaaya and colleague Hella Bennani are representing us there at the end of January. The founders?—?Alex

Africa 48