Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Incubator Remove Naming
article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Would you support that idea? [10:39] 11:32] The subtitle of the book has 13 rules.

article thumbnail

Q&A with Business Incubator Co-founder Joe Maruschak

Up and Running

This is where incubators come in. Incubators were designed to fill the gap between knowledge and connections. Incubators provide that very important sense of community. Incubators versus accelerators: What’s the difference? To understand the difference, it’s perhaps easiest to begin by looking at their names.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Finding Your Co-Founders

techcrunch.com

The number one question you all asked after reading my last blog post about starting a business from scratch was “how do I find my co-founders?&# And therein lies the problem in finding co-founders for that startup you’re dying to launch. Having trouble meeting folks you think would be good co-founders?

article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. 1- Combined my last name and what I do. My last name is Sorter, and I write. Secondly, most often, is giving a title to your idea.

Naming 86
article thumbnail

Why Your Startup's Name Matters

mashable.com

Why Your Startup’s Name Matters. He currently runs marketing at tech incubator QLabs and previously co-founded travel site Wanderfly. This article is the first in a three-part series about naming your startup; on Thursday, we’ll discuss creating names, and on Friday, we’ll discuss testing names.

Naming 84
article thumbnail

Boston’s WebInno Is Now BIG

Genuine VC

Back in June, the local Boston tech community together celebrated the ten year anniversary of the Web Innovators Group, affectionately known as “WebInno.” Accelerators, incubators, and co-working spaces have proliferated in Cambridge and Boston. Fast-forward to today and the landscape is different. Yes, WebInno is becoming BIG.

Boston 100
article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs (2018)

crowdSPRING Blog

The Texas capital recently was named the #1 place in America to start a business by CNBC. The overall culture in Austin is renowned for its supportiveness of the small business community. Boulder, CO. Foundry Group’s founder Brad Feld noted : Entrepreneurs here use a ‘give before you get’ mentality. Austin, TX.