Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Salary Remove Web Development
article thumbnail

4 steps to starting a Web business without knowing a thing about coding

The Next Web

So you have a great idea for a new mobile app or Web service—but you don’t know anything about coding or developing. You might have started searching for a tech-oriented co-founder to help you launch your idea, only to find that your startup can’t afford the ongoing salary for a skilled software developer.

Web 160
article thumbnail

How much does it cost to build the world’s hottest startups?

The Next Web

And that involves processes, structures, feedback loops, analytics and a community.”. Therefore, if you want to bring an MVP ( Minimum Viable Product ) to market, Werdelin approximates that you’ll need $50,000 to $250,000 , depending on the skill sets of the developers and designers you hire. 3) Facebook. 6) Pinterest. 9) Tumblr. “On

Cost 168
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Smart Bear Live 7: More from AZ Disruptors

A Smart Bear: Startups and Marketing for Geeks

So Member Desk is a virtual and yet it can also be physical, literally sitting in the front of the co- working space inexpensive way to do that for pretty much any organization. But the answer is the co-founder’s been in the industry for 30 years and he’s somebody and so they can get meetings. Jason: Right.

Cofounder 199
article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Feeling motivated by this realization, I connected with my brilliant Co-Founder Amy Yuan, who then built a massive database consisting of reviews, assessments, and scientific research related to skincare. Even though I had a job and earned a decent salary, I was spinning my wheels just to pay my bills.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #20: the founders of Bitwise on the role of technology in empowering people, spreading benefits to underserved communities, and the creation of OnwardUS

Startup Lessons Learned

Our fundamental thesis is that people of color, women, communities of concentrated poverty, have immense talent to contribute to the technology industry," Jake explained to me. "In Jake Soberal and Irma Olguin are the founders of a company called Bitwise. Here's my conversation with the founders of Bitwise.

Fresno 60
article thumbnail

How to Hire for Sweat Equity…

www.drowningamerican.com

That being said the following is available to the right candidate: • 3-5% equity in the company (based on experience). • $50,000/year salary once we obtain funding (target: January, 2010). I started thinking of it because a buddy of mine got involved in creating a community bank. Thanks and best of luck with your company.

article thumbnail

Crazy! 189 Answers To The Top Startup Questions On Your Mind

maplebutter.com

Whats is the best way to find a co-founder for your startup? However, one of my co-founders doesn’t seem to be as motivated as the rest of us. Create a strong brand, solid social community, sell advertising. However, i need a technical person (web developer) who can bring my vision to life.