article thumbnail

These Five Principles Will Accelerate Innovation

Steve Blank

To help a large Defense organization wrestle with how to increase the velocity of innovation in their ranks Steve Blank and I spent the better part of last week with our heads together reviewing everything we learned in the five years since we merged the concepts of problem curation and Lean while launching the innovation pipeline.

Curation 350
article thumbnail

A New Way to Teach Entrepreneurship – The Lean LaunchPad at Stanford: Class 1

Steve Blank

It was designed to bring together many of the new approaches to building a successful startup – customer development, agile development, business model generation and pivots. The first class was an introduction to the concepts of business model design and customer development. The Adventure Begins.

Lean 304
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Transcript of The Key to Success? Taking Care of Your Community

Duct Tape Marketing

Taking Care of Your Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. Brian Clark and I have been friends for a really long time and they have certainly set the standard on how to build a business, how to build a brand, how to take care of a community. Transcript of The Key to Success? Back to Podcast. Transcript.

article thumbnail

Open Source Entrepreneurship

Steve Blank

One of the great things about being a retired entrepreneur is that I get to give back to the community that helped me. If you’re building a startup, the Startup Tools tab on the top of this page has curated links to hundreds of startup resources. customer development. Free: Startup Tools. agile engineering.

article thumbnail

StartupRoar - Great Content for Startups

SoCal CTO

As you might imagine, when you go to the page on Customer Development , you find the best and the latest content from people like Steve Blank and Vinicius Vacanti. The site aggregates content but doesn't own it or try to copy it.

article thumbnail

If You Want To Start a Business Start Here

Up and Running

” As the managing editor of Bplans, I’ve had the good fortune to learn about business via the content we share; through interviews with LivePlan customers and other business owners; and thanks to brilliant, informal coaching from people like Tim Berry, Noah Parsons, and the rest of the executive leadership team at Palo Alto Software.

article thumbnail

The National Geospatial Intelligence Agency Goes Lean

Steve Blank

In July the NGA hosted the inaugural 2016 Intelligence Community Innovation Conference with attendees from across the Department of Defense and public sector. The process starts by collecting agency-wide ideas and/or customer problems, collecting a group insight, and sorts which problems are important enough to pursue.

Lean 182