article thumbnail

Entrepreneurs Need to Find the Best ‘Curators’

Startup Professionals Musings

These trusted sources are a new breed of professionals who may soon carry the new title of “information curator,” evolved from the “museum curator” role, where a domain expert filters and communicates the important elements of a past civilization or technology. and books for entrepreneurs like “Think and Grow Rich.”

Curation 230
article thumbnail

Israeli startup Landscape Maps (Updated April 2021)

VC Cafe

Readers of VC Cafe know that I collect and curate Israeli startup landscape maps. In March 2021, Israeli venture capital fund Benson Oak introduced a “passionware” as a new category of software tools and platforms? Source: Benson Oak Ventures ( Download ) Benson Oak. You can find previous editions in the achives.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How can startups engage Amazon and AWS

VC Cafe

The Alexa Fund also provides up to $200 million in venture capital funding to fuel voice technology innovation. The program helps boost sales through its customer engagement tools (video content, dedicated storefront, editorial curation), merchandising, and strategic support. Physical space.

article thumbnail

How can startups engage with Google?

VC Cafe

In the past I’ve covered the rise of corporate venture capital and the growing number of Fortune 500 companies who are actively launching CVC arms or investing in startups/funds. Startup Cafe – each Campus offers a cafe for registered members (free) where founders get fast wifi and access to the Campus community and events.

article thumbnail

6 Suggestions For How To Begin Your Startup Lifestyle

Startup Professionals Musings

Crowdfunding is just the latest alternative for assistance to entrepreneurs who need help, supplementing the existing alternatives of loans, grants, angel investors, venture capital and many others. Utilize business content curators and coaches. Entrepreneurs should be monitoring online curator platforms and blogs.

Curation 270
article thumbnail

Inside Mattermark’s Ubiquitous Newsletter: Principles and Process

View from Seed

The Mattermark Daily consists of both original content from the company’s blog and a hand-curated list of featured posts from various investors, founders, and media members covering the startup ecosystem. Mattermark has a specific process that its newsletter curators follow in assembling the list of featured articles each day. “If

Curation 120
article thumbnail

Succeeding in Venture Capital as an Introvert

Hunter Walker

When it comes to my job, after practicing venture capital for seven years under normal circumstances, it was instructive to get thrown into this new scenario, because I don’t think we’ll ever fully “return to normal.” There’s just so much community and learning-by-osmosis (or serendipity) that comes from being together.