article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Reveal the Organization, Communities or Associations they Belong to That Help Support Their Business

Hearpreneur

As an entrepreneur, joining organizations or networking groups can allow you to connect with like-minded people who can provide you with information and support, and refer customers to you. The Young Entrepreneur Council (YEC) is an exclusive group for business owners under the age of 40. #2-

article thumbnail

17 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Leverage Networking in Business

Hearpreneur

Networking in business helps you reach more clients and more importantly, share your lessons and successes with other business owners. Of course, they’re various other ways you can benefit from networking. Here’s how entrepreneurs and business owners leverage networking in their businesses. #1- 1- Begin conversations.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

5 Keys to Moving From Entrepreneur Thinking To Action

Startup Professionals Musings

As a mentor to aspiring entrepreneurs, I’m always surprised by the fact that some never seem to be able to that first startup going, while many others never seem to stop, starting their second or third initiative before the first one is fully hatched. I’m now convinced that serious entrepreneurs relish the startup process more than success.

article thumbnail

Why Community Is The Last Great Marketing Strategy

Duct Tape Marketing

Why Community Is The Last Great Marketing Strategy written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Mark Schaefer In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Mark Schaefer. Key Takeaway: Mark Schaefer argues that brand communities are the future of marketing strategy.

article thumbnail

Building An Event Strategy That Connects With Your Community

Duct Tape Marketing

Building An Event Strategy That Connects With Your Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Isaac Watson In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Isaac Watson. He is an event strategist and entrepreneur who founded Kickass Conferences in 2016.

article thumbnail

10 Attributes That Make You An Entrepreneur To Follow

Startup Professionals Musings

Every new entrepreneur has to initiate the right actions to be perceived as a leader in their chosen business domain by their team and by their customers, or the road to success and satisfaction will be lost along the way. Constantly strengthening your network of relationships. No entrepreneur can build a business alone.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Their Tips and Tricks for Staying Motivated

Hearpreneur

A network of friends and partners can also serve as a great assurance and reminder that you’re not walking alone. Here are the various ways entrepreneurs and business owners stay motivated in business. #1- Networking with other entrepreneurs and engaging in constant learning also play a significant role in sustaining my motivation.