article thumbnail

Noologica

NZ Entrepreneur

This could support the clinical management and assessment of a range of mental health conditions (e.g. So far we have built a great collaboration network across New Zealand, Turkey, Estonia and most recently the UK. JOIN OUR COMMUNITY OF FOUNDERS AND TELL US ABOUT YOUR VENTURE HERE. ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder).

Estonia 59
article thumbnail

Introducing TechStars London

David Cohen

We’ve learned that the most important thing when entering a new location is to ensure that the quality of the person running the program (we call it the Managing Director), their team, and the mentors is exceptionally high. We found that in London in Jon Bradford. The reality is that we found it some time ago.

Estonia 128
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

What living in different countries has taught me about life (and work)

Austin Startup

Even when I went on to university, I managed to study abroad twice. From running around Manhattan in 2008 selling to restaurants while the world economy was in tatters, to the first hire of a startup based out of Estonia, to my current role in Austin, Texas it sure has been a windy road.

article thumbnail

Austin’s Technology Hub Can Hack Digital Identity for Homelessness

Austin Startup

Two weeks may not seem very long to someone who is housed, but for someone experiencing homelessness, that’s two weeks without food support, or housing, or healthcare; two more weeks living through and managing the psychological and physical health effects of living on the streets. for various government services.

article thumbnail

500 Startups unveils its Fall 2012 accelerator lineup: More international and more sh*t founders say

The Next Web

Startups in this class come from far and away, including Argentina, Austria, Australia, Brazil, Croatia, Denmark, India, Japan, Italy, Latvia & Estonia, Spain, and Taiwan. Hunie: community for designers to help them get feedback from their peers. Everbill: invoice and estimate service. Iconfinder: site for icons.

Founder 136
article thumbnail

A blueberry in a bowl of chili or why any Founder should visit Austin.

Austin Startup

image source: [link] If you are a startup co-founder in Central and Eastern Europe, when you hear about about US entrepreneurial communities, you usually hear of course Silicon Valley, but more and more often now east coast as well. We do have money in Europe, but we still believe that investments are about real estate and banking deposits.

Austin 48
article thumbnail

Taking stock of the Dutch tech cluster: What The Netherlands needs to win the European startup scene

The Next Web

To put it into management speak, our digital infrastructure is world-class. But I think its fair to say that the Dutch post-World War II welfare state isn’t exactly breeding the young and hungry entrepreneur you find in Turkey, Romania and Estonia. In my view, we can do a better job of forming strong tech communities.