article thumbnail

Female Founder Interview: Latina Leader Elizabeth Colón

The Startup Magazine

Colón is a Speaker, Contributing Author, & CEO of language services company, Metaphrasis Language and Cultural Solutions, LLC. Our role within the international women business owner community continues to reach new corners of the world. CEO, Metaphrasis Language and Cultural Solutions , LLC. Elizabeth Colón.

Founder 158
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal the Companies They are Starting in 2023

Hearpreneur

14- Government contracting business Photo Credit: Justin Siken Now is an excellent time to start a government contracting business. Government contracting is relatively insulated from broader economic trends and the risk of recession. Thanks to Craig Miller, Academia Labs LLC ! #20- Thanks to Justin Siken, HigherGov ! #15-

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

8 Expectations To Check Your Entrepreneur Motivation

Startup Professionals Musings

The legal structure of these startups is usually a sole proprietorship, a Limited Liability Corporation (LLC), or a sub-chapter “S” Corporation. Non-equity funding has to come from personal sources, or government grants, or bank loans. Enjoy being visible and active in the local community. There is no free lunch for money.

article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Industry With The Most Optimist Future

Hearpreneur

Governments around the world are adopting Digital Infrastructure for growth. In a post-pandemic world, the healthtech industry is going to be central to governments, business, and society. Thanks to Zach Reece, Colony Roofers, LLC ! #12- Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. 7- Healthtech.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain the 2023 Trends They See in Their Industry

Hearpreneur

Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) practices should be at the core of a company's strategy in 2023. The first step is to collect data on how businesses are affecting their communities and the environment. Thanks to Cory Dickson, 3DPrintingWiz LLC ! #13- Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

Austin’s CodeNEXT

Austin Startup

Namely, that governments, civil society organizations, and the private sector have a role to play in ensuring that accessibility and inclusion are not an afterthought but a central component of their work. This blog contributes a clear overview of the main issues at stake.

article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

My company name, Bear in Mind Strategies, LLC, is a combination of my name, a common phrase about consciousness, and my strategic approach to working with clients. Thanks to Andrea Bear, Bear in Mind Strategies, LLC ! #8- My company’s name is Jade Solutions, LLC. Patterson, Jade Solutions, LLC ! #13- Accountability.

Naming 102