article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

We want to leave an impact on the communities we operate in and the employees on our team, so we even offer them networking and internship opportunities. Thanks to Tom Mumford, Undergrads LLC ! #5- 6- To give back to the community. Thanks to Jacob Dayan, Community Tax ! #7- Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

ConnecTeen Minds is about creating a community of teenagers that were disconnected from their lives but by coming to my platform they were now part of a greater community. I also chose Garden Streets for the communities that I want to create through the company. ‘Streets’ is symbolic for this community.

Naming 150
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Bad Business Habits That Make You Hate Your Company

Mike Michalowicz

Here are the most common ones, share by the entrepreneurial community. Thanks to John Brubaker of The Sport Of Business, LLC. Thanks to Asha Spacek of UR FEW MEDIA, LLC / UR SUPERMODELS. Thanks to Paul Vann of Wealth Building Academy, LLC. Thanks to Kenny Jahng of Big Click Syndicate LLC. Drawing The Line.

LLC 166
article thumbnail

The 22 Unexpected Places Where You Can Find Great Employees

Mike Michalowicz

As you volunteer your time whether painting fences for a community park or serving pizza to school kids, look around at the other generous givers. is within volunteer communities. Thanks to Kenny Jahng of Big Click Syndicate LLC. Thanks to David Zahn of ZAHN Consulting, LLC. The perfect way to find a great recruit.

Employee 144
article thumbnail

How to Scale a Venture Capital (or Private Equity) Fund

David Teten

– Encourage founders to turn to other founders and their broader community as resources, not just the VC’s own staff. Coinvestors need to figure out ways to prioritize themselves in a VC’s preference stack for syndicating opportunities. – Syndicate Special Purpose Vehicles (“SPVs”) for specific opportunities.

article thumbnail

How To Close The Books on Your Startup

mashable.com

Dissolve Your LLC or Corporation. An LLC or Corporation can be dissolved as easily as it’s created. Essentially, you’ll need to file a form called “Articles of Dissolution” or “Certificate of Termination” with the Secretary of State’s office in the state where your LLC/Corp was formed. Global Syndication Partners.

LLC 68
article thumbnail

The Top 15 Business Trends to Avoid for 2018

Mike Michalowicz

I reached out to the entrepreneurial community, and they shared the business trends to avoid this year: 1. Thanks to Lisa Manyon , Write On ~ Creative Writing Services, LLC. And figuring out how to communicate the larger mission of what you do. Thanks to Kenny Jahng , Big Click Syndicate LLC. The Rule Of Thumb.

Viral 126