article thumbnail

Community Relations And The Small Business

YoungUpstarts

You can’t expect to realize profits without the community’s support of your company. Positive community relationships are vital ones that can make or break your good name. By building solid relationships within the community, you will effortlessly drive customers to your way. Use the Media. Attend Events.

Community 164
article thumbnail

4 Steps to Turn Tweets Into Customers

Up and Running

What many small business owners don’t know about using Twitter is how they can take the conversations already happening on the social media platform to get more customers in the door. Follow these four steps of our social media marketing strategy to turn tweets into new customers. Weigh in with friendly conversation.

Customer 108
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #20: the founders of Bitwise on the role of technology in empowering people, spreading benefits to underserved communities, and the creation of OnwardUS

Startup Lessons Learned

Our fundamental thesis is that people of color, women, communities of concentrated poverty, have immense talent to contribute to the technology industry," Jake explained to me. "In You read a newspaper or go on social media, the headlines are just apocalyptically dark. As Irma told me, "We don't have to wait for serendipity.

Fresno 60
article thumbnail

The Power Of Mattering

Duct Tape Marketing

Key Takeaway: Mattering is the idea of feeling valued for who we are at our core by our families, by our friends, by our community, and also being dependent on to add meaningful value back to parents, to friends, to the community. 16:49] What role does social media have on competition striving that may create some of this stress? [17:40]

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I originally provided pro-bono public relations services to artists and non-profits due to my love for the community and the arts. I wanted to make the community and the world aware of the talent, businesses and resources that thrive within my city. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Photo Credit: Sandeep Todi.

article thumbnail

The Most Thoughtful Human Story of the Election I’ve Read

Both Sides of the Table

i grew up in the suburbs of cleveland, ohio and i was hopeful because my high school buddies who live there and are conservatives told me they could never vote for hillary, but they couldn’t vote for trump either. he told me nobody in the media got it. he told me nobody in the media got it. he told me nobody in the media got it.

Cleveland 278
article thumbnail

How to Bring Your Social Media Engagement Back From The Dead

Duct Tape Marketing

How to Bring Your Social Media Engagement Back From The Dead written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. A social media page that lacks content and lies dormant might as well not exist at all. It is totally possible to revitalize and refresh your social media presence and bring your engagement back from the dead.