article thumbnail

Sheikh Youssef Al Shelash on the Benefits of 3D Construction 

The Startup Magazine

The introduction of 3D construction printing will revolutionize our approach to construction and enable us to focus on greater flexibility of design, strengthen productivity and achieve higher cost efficiency,” El Chaar stated. We were able to create more premium products because of its proximity to the city center.

article thumbnail

Focus Hacks

Mike Michalowicz

I reached out to the entrepreneurial community to learn how they refocus on work after a distraction sets in. Staring harder at the screen will not make you more productive! Thanks to Jessica Oman , Write Ahead. You’ll see a SURGE of productivity with this approach to the 2nd half of your day. It works every time!

LLC 106
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How To Get Refocused On Work

Mike Michalowicz

I reached out to the entrepreneurial community to learn how they refocus on work after a distraction sets in. Staring harder at the screen will not make you more productive! Thanks to Jessica Oman , Write Ahead. You’ll see a SURGE of productivity with this approach to the 2nd half of your day. It works every time!

LLC 158
article thumbnail

Business Tips For Women Business Leaders

Mike Michalowicz

Community Building Solve Problems. Women are community builders and problem solvers. For the most part, us ladies our natural born communicators. Use your expertise to make their lives a little bit easier or more productive and it will put you well ahead of your competition. Thanks to Jessica Oman , Write Ahead.

Las Vegas 165
article thumbnail

Funding Advice – Interview with Richard Bearman, MD of Start Up Loans UK

The Startup Magazine

How Start Up Loans supports the small business community in the UK. Then explain a bit more how the programme supports the small business community in the UK? However, it often becomes counter-productive people do things in a hurry, without careful planning or thought. Tips for aspiring business owners.

article thumbnail

These are the British Businesses Adopting Green and Sustainable Practices

The Startup Magazine

After years of working in the industry, upon starting this business the quest was to offer quality, custom and affordable products to their customers. Where Stephen and Diane’s business has sought to provide a quality product and value for money, they have also challenged an antiquated industry process which has huge environmental cost.

Green 96
article thumbnail

The Most Effective Way To Win A Negotiation

Mike Michalowicz

I reached out to my community of experts (thank you MediaRoomVIP) and got their best tips. Thanks to Jessica Oman of Write Ahead. Young of Griot’s Roll Film Production & Services Inc. More Than Just My Opinion. Here are many more strategies for negotiating big wins for everyone. Quick Negotiation Tip. A gift bag?

LLC 164