Remove 1995 Remove Community Remove Government Remove Small Business
article thumbnail

Tools and Resources to Help You Write Your Business Plan

Up and Running

How to manage and grow a business. 500+ sample business plans. This site started in 1995 and has been growing ever since, with a lot of pruning and paring to keep it fresh and relevant. In the LivePlan Expert Advisor Directory , you’ll find accountants, CPAs, and other business advisors with experience doing just that. .

article thumbnail

13 Important Branding Lessons From The Top 4 e-Commerce Giants

YoungUpstarts

The online classified site’s interface has remained mostly unchanged since it debuted in 1995. No one could call Craigslist a beautifully designed website – even in 1995. What You Can Do: Remember that business is meant to serve people – not the other way around. Let that govern your business practices.

Design 173
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Tools and Resources to Help You Write Your Business Plan

Up and Running

How to manage and grow a business. 500+ sample business plans. This site started in 1995 and has been growing ever since, with a lot of pruning and paring to keep it fresh and relevant. In the LivePlan Expert Advisor Directory , you’ll find accountants, CPAs, and other business advisors with experience doing just that. .

article thumbnail

18 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I believe everyone is a leader, whether it’s at work, home, church, or in their community. I was tired of the bureaucracy of government and corporate work along with limited vacation days (my balance was always bouncing off of zero!). I wanted to make a difference in people’s lives so they can be the best leader possible.

San Diego 114
article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

My company is named MARQETED and is a marketing consulting and services company for small businesses in the B2B sector. As the company owner, integrity is my guiding principle in how we do business and who we do business with. Teuko is now the lunchbox community that empowers families who pack lunches.

Naming 102
article thumbnail

Episode 107: Is the Recession Over Yet? with James Coyle

Mike Michalowicz

Discover some insights about what’s going on in our economy and how to stay ahead as a small business owner. Coyle is the President of the Gateway Regional Chamber of Commerce, one of the largest and most active business associations in New Jersey. Government and foreign governments.

article thumbnail

In Silicon Valley, Founders Fight for Control

online.wsj.com

Create a profile for me in the Journal Community. Journal Community. Loading… Small Business. Small Business. Netscape and Opsware, which he helped found, went public with single-class share structures in 1995 and 2001, respectively. Journal Community. Why Register? Todays Paper.