Remove 2000 Remove Community Remove Government Remove New York
article thumbnail

Meet our Startup Chica Committee Members

Austin Startup

Startup Chica Spotlight: Meet our 2019 Committee Members Meet the Austin professionals and community leaders who have embraced the Latinitas mission and helped make Startup Chica 2019 a reality. Currently, Nereyda is a Global Program Manager at Facebook where she leads global outsourcing initiatives for its community operations team.

article thumbnail

Startup Communities: Creating A Great Entrepreneurial Ecosystem In Your City

Feld Thoughts

For now, the title is “ Startup Communities: Creating A Great Entrepreneurial Ecosystem In Your City.” I’ve also got a bunch of guest sections coming from all over the US (I’ve got a dozen so far) so as they come in, I’m trying to fit them in (which often generates a new, or different section). Government.

Community 142
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Public Hospital Modern Woes – Aging Infrastructure, Unions, Pensions, High Regulation. 

The Startup Magazine

From California, to Illinois, and New York many of the largest U.S. Felix Rohaytn, widely credited with saving New York City in the 1970’s, recently published “ Bold Endeavors. ” [1] In it he warns: “The nation is falling apart – literally. municipalities are also the most fiscally troubled. Hospital System Roots.

article thumbnail

[US][Competition] U.S. Chamber of Commerce DREAM BIG Small Business Of The Year Award 2012

YoungUpstarts

The seven featured companies have already proven their worth as winners of the Blue Ribbon Award for innovative business practices and contributions to their local communities. The company operates a unique policy that requires each of its employees to spend at least one day each month volunteering in the local community.

article thumbnail

5/25-NYC – Investing in Intellectual Capital: Patents, Trademarks, Domain Names, Litigation, Government Rights, and other Intangible Assets

David Teten

I’m excited about the program below on “Investing in Intellectual Capital: Intellectual Capital: Patents, Trademarks, Domain Names, Litigation, Government Rights, and other Intangible Assets” Click here to make a reservation. Mr. Geleerd has been a member of YPO since 2000.

Naming 122
article thumbnail

21 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

4- Provide intelligence to the government and the public. Government and the American public. At that time, in the year 2000 there were no spam filters so it was pretty easy to contact other translation companies to setup cooperation. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Thanks to Chris Jarvis, JarvisTower ! #4-

article thumbnail

52 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

When my Japanese husband died at a young age almost 16 years ago, I had been doing medical writing for a major New York Hospital and also helping him with his documentary films for Japanese and American public television. Tampa Bay community and make a difference in people’s lives. Image Credit: Bess Heitner.