Remove 2000 Remove Community Remove New York Remove Restful
article thumbnail

10 Companies Want To Show You The Money

YoungUpstarts

Lyft requires you to be at least 23 years old and have your own four-door car (2000 or newer) in good working condition. All Lyft drivers must be friendly, community-oriented drivers who love meeting new people, who can pass a phone screen, an in-person meeting and background & DMV record checks.

article thumbnail

Startup Communities: Creating A Great Entrepreneurial Ecosystem In Your City

Feld Thoughts

For now, the title is “ Startup Communities: Creating A Great Entrepreneurial Ecosystem In Your City.” I’ve also got a bunch of guest sections coming from all over the US (I’ve got a dozen so far) so as they come in, I’m trying to fit them in (which often generates a new, or different section). Government.

Community 142
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Fueling Your Growth With Facebook Groups And Communities

Duct Tape Marketing

Fueling Your Growth With Facebook Groups And Communities written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. John is the VP of Community & Impact Partnerships at Facebook. Prior to joining Facebook, he was the president of Digital, News, Business, and Sports Properties at Time Inc. Like this show?

article thumbnail

How to Miss By a Mile: An Alternative Look at Uber’s Potential Market Size

abovethecrowd.com

The rest of his model is rather straightforward and typical. If you live in a suburban community, there is little chance you could walk out your door and hail a cab. An article in the New York Times titled “ Mom’s Van Is Called Uber ” suggests that parents are using Uber to send their kids to different events.

article thumbnail

Texas Startup Manifesto 2.0

Austin Startup

Now the 9th largest economy in the world, it‘s clear that the rest of the world is waking up to the potential in Texas. Texas exported more than California and New York combined in 2019. Only California and New York have a few more, and maybe not for long. trillion in 2020.

Texas 90
article thumbnail

Bringing Depression Out of The Shadows In Startups

Feld Thoughts

The last three months of 2001 were awful for me after an 18-month stretch from the peak of the Internet bubble — spring 2000 through Sept. I was in New York City after a red-eye from San Francisco, landing at 6 a.m. Once I got back to Boulder, I didn’t travel for the rest of the year. At one level, I was exhausted.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #19: Revolution Foods co-founders on feeding kids and families, being parent-entrepreneurs, and scaling food security innovations

Startup Lessons Learned

They were providing low-cost healthy meals for schools across the country and, before the crisis, were delivering two million federally reimbursable school and community meals per week nationwide. And we've layered that with another crises of the exposure of continued racial injustice throughout our communities.