Remove 2005 Remove Community Remove Events Remove Syndication
article thumbnail

How Podcasting Can Transform Your Business: Lessons in Networking and Lead Generation

Duct Tape Marketing

Josh Elledge is a keynote speaker, writes a syndicated newspaper column to 1.1 He's also got another, I don't know, can we call this side project savings angel.com, which has grossed more than 6 million in sales with zero paid ads, and he is a keynote speaker, a syndicated newspaper column to 1.1 So Josh, welcome to the show.

article thumbnail

The Twenty Year Itch: My Last VC Investment Out of Brooklyn Bridge Ventures

This is going to be BIG.

To put that timeframe in perspective, here’s a picture of analyst me taken at USV’s first office in 2005, dressed in khakis and a button-down shirt versus a picture of me, a GP at my own firm, over 100 deals later, now on my latest Zoom board call from my couch at home with my junior analyst of about a year and a half. Consider this.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How Web APIs Unlock Value in the Cloud

mashable.com

Jobs Events Try Our New Social News App Welcome to Mashable! It enables consistent access to objects in their system (people, photos, events, and pages) and lets developers also access the connections between them (friend relationships, shared content, and photo tags). Current Events Lists. Events Lists. Print Story.

API 68
article thumbnail

4 Considerations for Expanding Your Startup to International Markets

mashable.com

If you’re working with an open source project, for example, it’s important that you have a definitive business model to drive revenue — though not at the cost of alienating your community of core contributors. They may also contribute code to the community that comprises the backbone of their technology.

France 77
article thumbnail

LinkedIn Explores What It Takes To Be an Entrepreneur [INFOGRAPHIC]

mashable.com

With more than 50 million monthly pageviews and 4 million followers across social media, Mashable has one of the most engaged online news communities. Founded in 2005, Mashable is headquartered in New York City with an office in San Francisco. Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited.

article thumbnail

5 Hot Ecommerce Trends to Watch

mashable.com

Jobs Events Try Our New Social News App Welcome to Mashable! Current Events Lists. Events Lists. Mashable’s 20 million unique visitors and 6 million social media followers have become one of the most engaged online news communities. Global Syndication Partners. ©2005-2012 Mashable, Inc. Back to top.

eCommerce 101
article thumbnail

Why Your Startup's Name Matters

mashable.com

Jobs Events Try Our New Social News App Welcome to Mashable! Current Events Lists. Events Lists. Mashable’s 20 million unique visitors and 6 million social media followers have become one of the most engaged online news communities. Global Syndication Partners. ©2005-2012 Mashable, Inc. Back to top.

Naming 84