Remove 2008 Remove Community Remove Global Remove Viral
article thumbnail

Be Shareable

YoungUpstarts

by Tim Staples and Josh Young, co-authors of “ Break Through the Noise: The Nine Rules to Capture Global Attention “ I’d blown it. On the other side of the door was Cristiano Ronaldo, the global soccer superstar and one of the most famous people in the world. Going Viral. And he had just kicked me out.

Viral 127
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Favorite Business or Entrepreneur Turnaround Story

Hearpreneur

The project was a little unexpected – creating customer cereal boxes called Obama-Os and Cap’n McCains, timely for the 2008 elections. Thanks to Keith Terrell, Backpacks Global ! #14- BMW introduced subscription fees for their cars, creating revolutionary changes in the conservative automotive community. 14- Polaroid.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Cracking The Code: Happy New Year 2008!

Cracking the Code

Monday, January 28, 2008. Happy New Year 2008! The second part of the year has seen a lower flow of blog posts, but part of my 2008 resolutions are to remedy to this shortfall, so be prepared for a strong 2008. Let me introduce other material that may be good for our community. 1st 2008 with a base value of 100.00

article thumbnail

Cracking The Code: BlablaCar - Travel Revolution

Cracking the Code

Blablacar is one such example of innovation: with a fast growing community of 1.6m Zimride , Ridejoy ), they have not yet seen the explosive growth that the service has observed in Europe with more than 1 Billion miles shared by the community and more than 8m passengers transported ! 1st 2008 with a base value of 100.00

article thumbnail

Cracking The Code: In search of Europe's next tech stars.

Cracking the Code

Let me show other source that may be good for community. 1st 2008 with a base value of 100.00 ► 2008. (11). The Bessemer 10 laws of SaaS - Fall 2008 Release. Churchill Club 2008 Top 10 Tech Trends. Happy New Year 2008! Global warming: a plague for humanity? Global Warning! Anonymous said.

article thumbnail

Coronavirus: An open letter to the Austin Startup Community

Austin Startup

I want to reach out to see who has been affected by the Coronavirus / COVID-19 and let everyone know how the Capital Factory community is rising to the challenge. If a member of our community has the virus or has been exposed to it, we want to know about it and we want to help. We are entrepreneurs! There was nowhere to go but up.

article thumbnail

10+ Trends: Recap of 2011 and What’s Next…

thebarefootvc

This was the year that the promise of technology to truly change the world and empower individuals (the reason I entered the tech world in 1994) reached global scale. As of year-end, Foursquare had over 15 million users, with an exponential growth rate globally. Nothing seems impossible anymore.