Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Naming Remove Public Relations
article thumbnail

Public Relations Tips for Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs [Webinar Recap]

Up and Running

But where do you start, and what are the best approaches to public relations for an entrepreneur? Jennefer Witter is the CEO and founder of The Boreland Group, which is a certified, woman-owned public relations agency in New York City. I start off with this question: What is public relations?

article thumbnail

22 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. We’ve gotten good feedback over the years about our business name, so apparently that strategy has worked. 1- Combined relevant keywords.

Naming 87
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Tech Industry Hiring In Canada Continues To Grow

YoungUpstarts

According to tech recruiters , 2019 has brought a handful of tech jobs to the forefront, such as cyber security engineering, AI/machine learning and data scientists, to name a few. Tech companies need advertising, marketing, public relations, and technical sales professionals. Websites such as 604jobs.ca

Canada 167
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #242 – Small Business, Startups, Innovation, Social Media, Design, Marketing and More

crowdSPRING Blog

We are so proud to be a part of the entrepreneurial and technology community in Chicago where we are based. 5 Must-Use Tools for Brainstorming Company Names – crowdspring.co/1wehUO7. “Everyone who doesn’t have his head up ass knows online advertising is a corrupt freak show of cosmic proportions” crowdspring.co/1G2J5lp.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #60 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

The image above shows the label for Buttface Amber Ale – one of a number of ridiculous beer names in the marketplace (see full post in the Random Fun section below) from huffingtonpost.com. 9 in 10 young adults trust advertising (aieee!) – [link]. 40 Extremely Shocking Advertisements – [link]. – [link].

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Share Their #1 Goal for 2020

Hearpreneur

6- Build a private community. My #1 goal for 2020 is to build a private community for my prospects and clients. Sell millions of copies of my booklet about some easy-to-use advertising math I developed that can help all kinds of businesses make a lot more money. Advertising & Public Relations ! #9-

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #198 – Small Business, Startups, Innovation, Social Media, Design, Marketing and More

crowdSPRING Blog

Something new for the Chicago tech community – crowdspring.co/1bXLS29. A Web Designer’s Guide to Choosing Product and Business Names | Vandelay Design Blog – crowdspring.co/18Ga1qJ. A Web Designer’s Guide to Choosing Product and Business Names | Vandelay Design Blog – crowdspring.co/18Ga1qJ.