Remove Audience Remove Community Remove Global Remove Viral
article thumbnail

Be Shareable

YoungUpstarts

by Tim Staples and Josh Young, co-authors of “ Break Through the Noise: The Nine Rules to Capture Global Attention “ I’d blown it. On the other side of the door was Cristiano Ronaldo, the global soccer superstar and one of the most famous people in the world. Going Viral. And he had just kicked me out.

Viral 127
article thumbnail

The CXL Guide to TikTok Ads: How to Use Them to Acquire New Customers

ConversionXL

TikTok’s audience uses the app with an exploratory mindset and a willingness to engage with branded content. While the majority of TikTok’s global audience are younger users, it’s a platform that’s aging up. And the type of products this audience is into is equally as diverse. Ads are a natural part of the experience.

Customer 102
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

UGC Strategies to Boost Your Brand

Women Entrepreneurs Can

UGC also soared in the first quarter of 2020, amid the global pandemic that disrupted our lives. It can help connect the audience in ways other media cannot. It can help connect the audience in ways other media cannot. User-generated videos have enormous potential for sharing and to go viral. Image Source.

article thumbnail

6 Reasons Earned Social Engagement Surpasses Paid Ads

Startup Professionals Musings

TikTok is currently the fastest growing social network, while Instagram is close behind with a bigger share globally of new sign-ups. It’s the principle underlying “viral marketing.” User to brand (engaged audience). Get in the habit of having genuine conversations with your engaged users to create an engaged audience.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain the 2023 Trends They See in Their Industry

Hearpreneur

The first step is to collect data on how businesses are affecting their communities and the environment. And, if 2022 has taught us anything, it’s that brands need to be adaptable to change and meet their audience where they are. When you connect your story to a viral event and piggyback on its coverage you can get attention.

article thumbnail

What Tech Entrepreneurs Could Learn from Chamillionaire

Both Sides of the Table

I had called on Chamillionaire from the audience and asked him to provide some views on how artists view social media, why they use it and where it’s heading. Cham studied early in his career how to hold the microphone, how to project his voice, how to watch the audience and pay attention to what interested them.

article thumbnail

Why The Haters are Wrong About Growth Hacking

Both Sides of the Table

. ” Sean is somebody widely respected in Silicon Valley (although he now lives in SoCal) for having helped many early-stage companies go through major growth periods by quantitatively testing features with audiences to help diagnose what led to growth. Why do I Like the term Growth Hacking?