Remove China Remove Community Remove Global Remove Marketing
article thumbnail

China Startups – The Gold Rush and Fire Extinguishers (Part 5 of 5)

Steve Blank

I just spent a few weeks in Japan and China on a book tour for the Japanese and Chinese versions of the Startup Owners Manual. In these series of 5 posts, I thought I’d share what I learned in China. I was only in China for a week so this a cursory view. Note that the inner ring shows their global equivalents.).

China 327
article thumbnail

China Startups – The Gold Rush and Fire Extinguishers (Part 5 of 5)

Steve Blank

I just spent a few weeks in Japan and China on a book tour for the Japanese and Chinese versions of the Startup Owners Manual. In these series of 5 posts, I thought I’d share what I learned in China. I was only in China for a week so this a cursory view. Note that the inner ring shows their global equivalents.).

China 219
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Think you’ve got a strategy to enter the Chinese market? Think twice

The Next Web

Whenever I visit the US, one question mobile entrepreneurs always ask me is ‘How can my startup break into China?’. But finding the right local partner isn’t easy, and even if you do find one, gaining a foothold in the massive Chinese mobile market takes patience, insight, and strategy. The short answer is simple: Partnership.

China 128
article thumbnail

Lack Of Budget And Talent Inhibit Growth Of Digital Marketing In APAC Region

YoungUpstarts

Marketers in the Asia Pacific region are upbeat and optimistic about the future of digital marketing, but many confess they still struggle or aren’t confident enough to push forward with digital marketing initiatives especially with budget and talent constraints. ” Lack of budget and skills. Talent and budget.

Singapore 176
article thumbnail

From Couch Commuters to Digital Nomads: Guide to Launching a Business with Remote Workers

The Startup Magazine

Welcome to the future of work where employees may reside anywhere from Bali to Boston or Barcelona – how can you tap into this global talent pool to create your own successful enterprise with remote workers? Your plan should outline your business concept, target market, and unique selling proposition.

article thumbnail

Dual Citizenship: Business Opportunities with a Second Passport

The Startup Magazine

Copyright: on Unsplash I License: CC0 Public Domain A second passport gives you access to potentially numerous additional markets, enhancing your trading and scaling-up options. Therefore, foreign nationals are unable to benefit from favorable exchange or interest rates or make investments in flourishing real estate markets.

Russia 139
article thumbnail

The most important 2021 Predictions in entertainment tech and gaming

VC Cafe

billion gamers worldwide will help the global games market generate revenues of $189.3 ” Let’s meet in the virtual world – Even as IRL events return, expect these virtual destinations to continue as a way to make events more accessible to a global audience, according to Ketchum. Fortnite alone made $1.8