Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Internet Remove Web Development
article thumbnail

New Web Order - Finding a Technical Co-Founder

nikcub.appspot.com

New Web Order. Finding a Technical Co-Founder. In the recent weeks, I have also had no less than three people email me and ask about finding a technical co-founder, which has also been a very frequent topic on the Hacker News forums. Hang out in tech entrepreneur rich communities. 5th November 2010. #.

article thumbnail

Startup Weekend HackOut, June 7-10

Austin Startup

You’ll learn all the nitty-gritty details about how to create a company and meet mentors, investors, co-founders and sponsors ready about able to help you get started. Startup Weekend HackOut is being organized in partnership with Techstars , StartOut and Lesbians Who Tech.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #20: the founders of Bitwise on the role of technology in empowering people, spreading benefits to underserved communities, and the creation of OnwardUS

Startup Lessons Learned

Our fundamental thesis is that people of color, women, communities of concentrated poverty, have immense talent to contribute to the technology industry," Jake explained to me. "In Jake Soberal and Irma Olguin are the founders of a company called Bitwise. Here's my conversation with the founders of Bitwise.

Fresno 60
article thumbnail

What we can learn from the evolution of Content Management Systems

The Next Web

is the CEO and co-founder at ShoutEm , a self service mobile website and mobile apps creator, a ‘Wordpress for mobile apps.’. From banking software to cell phones, as markets develop and grow, more user-friendly products with fewer but highly-polished features are winning the game. Viktor Marohni?

PHP 143
article thumbnail

John Slatin AccessU: May 14–16 in Austin

Austin Startup

Other Austin events for the week of May 14 May 14: Telemedicine Across Texas May 14: Co-Founders Wanted Austin Meet Up May 14: AustinRB Meet Up May 14: Austin Clojure Meet Up May 14: EFF Austin Meet Up May 14: PowerUp Austin! &

Austin 48
article thumbnail

26 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

1- I turned to the internet. Disparaged I turned to the internet, and found two gems: leandomainsearch dot com (my favorite) and domainr dot com. 5-My co-founders’ wife came up with it. As much as I would like to take credit for the name it was my co-founders’ wife that thought of it.

Naming 127
article thumbnail

Matt Mickiewicz, Founder Of Sitepoint, Flippa & 99Designs, Tells His Story

Entrepreneurs-Journey.com by Yaro Starak

Matt is the co-founder of one of the very first online forums I spent some time on, SitePoint.com , which today is a massive web community and information site. Sitepoint became a near-daily visit for me when I was focusing on buying and selling websites. Download the MP3 [ 30 Minutes - 40 MB ].

Founder 90