Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Open Source Remove Viral
article thumbnail

How To Find A Technical Cofounder For Your Online Business Idea

www.virtuosimedia.com

Community Resources. Home ▶ Businesses ▶ Startup Business Advice ▶ Current Page How To Find A Technical Cofounder For Your Online Business Idea. This article should also serve as a starting guide for programmers who are approached about becoming technical co-founders. Our Newsletters Contact Us.

article thumbnail

Blogging is the new resume: Why less is not always more

The Next Web

Ryan Hoover is the co-creator of Product Hunt , creator of Startup Edition , and instructor at Tradecraft. Can you really communicate your life’s accomplishments and skill-set through an 8.5 The open platform showcases candidates’ creations, free to inspect and critique. Can we all agree resumes are crummy?

Stealth 167
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #13: Alpha Lee on remembering the 2003 SARS epidemic and his opensource COVID-19 Moonshot

Startup Lessons Learned

In January of this year, he arrived in the US with his co-founders as part of the winter 2020 YCombinator batch. When the shelter in place orders began, Alpha found himself living in a tiny Airbnb with his other co-founders, Having just arrived from the UK to do the start up program, YCombinator.

article thumbnail

6 Ways to Recruit Talent for Startups

mashable.com

Cons: People advertising services, looking for advice, seeking investment capital, and looking for cofounders are all dumping their comments into the same place, which can make it hard to browse. Pros: There’s no registration required, and the site maintains a sizable community of experienced coders who are up for side projects.

Coder 60
article thumbnail

HOW TO: Connect with Other Entrepreneurs Online

mashable.com

Anyone in the community can edit posts and frequent users are allowed to vote irrelevant questions off the site. PartnerUp If you have a question that can be expressed in fewer than 140 characters, the PartnerUp community will likely have an answer. Has anybody else used this site yet? I have been so focused on traditional mediums.

article thumbnail

VCs eating our own dog food: Using technology and analytics to make better investments

David Teten

To learn more about this space, I suggest join an online community I co-founded, PEVCTech. . Tim Friedman, Founder, PE Stack , said, “If I could offer one piece of advice to today’s managers, it would be to take the time to understand the demands of the modern institutional LP. The 11 Steps of Investing in Private Companies.

article thumbnail

Top 30 Startup Technology and Product Posts for September 2010

SoCal CTO

5 great viral marketing campaigns (and what small businesses can learn from them!) - crowdSPRING Blog , September 13, 2010 At crowdSPRING we talk a great deal about how we can leverage our limited marketing resources to drive traffic and revenues and build strong community. How To Pick A Co-Founder , by Naval Ravikant (Venture Hacks).