Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Salary Remove Technical Review
article thumbnail

Finding a Technical Cofounder

bizthoughts.mikelee.org

BizThoughts Thoughts about business, technology, the web & entrepreneurship About Booklist Contact Nov 15 2011 Finding a Technical Cofounder By Mike Lee Categories: Entrepreneurship , Leadership Since I have a technical background, I get about one offer a month to join some engineering team, or to be a technical cofounder.

article thumbnail

Flexible VC, a New Model for Companies Targeting Profitability

David Teten

(co-written with Jamie Finney, Founding Partner at Greater Colorado Venture Fund. His work on VC and small communities can be found at greatercolorado.vc/blog. From RBI, Flexible VCs borrow the ability to reap meaningful returns without demanding founders build for an exit. Our categorization is not a technical one.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How To Find A Technical Cofounder For Your Online Business Idea

www.virtuosimedia.com

Community Resources. Home ▶ Businesses ▶ Startup Business Advice ▶ Current Page How To Find A Technical Cofounder For Your Online Business Idea. This article should also serve as a starting guide for programmers who are approached about becoming technical co-founders. Our Services.

article thumbnail

The Perils of Founder Fighting

Both Sides of the Table

I think as a tech industry we have bred a culture that places more emphasis on product excellence than managing human behavior. Yet talk with people at Twitter these days and many seem to feel like they are part of a movement – and that doesn’t just come due to product success. Those are the easy cases.

Founder 340
article thumbnail

Who are the Major Revenue-Based Investing VCs?

David Teten

RBI normally requires founders to pay back their investors with a fixed percentage of revenue until they have finished providing the investor with a fixed return on capital, which they agree upon in advance. For background, see Revenue-Based Investing: A New Option for Founders who Care About Control. Bigfoot Capital.

Revenue 60
article thumbnail

Transformify: The Sustainable Platform for Remote Jobs

Transformify

Traveling around the world, I met startup founders, forex traders, marketers, online shop owners, travel bloggers, Instagram influencers and digital business entrepreneurs of all kinds. It was a growing community of people who enjoyed their digital nomad lifestyle. and business transformation.

article thumbnail

Launching a Portfolio Acceleration Platform at a Venture Capital or Private Equity Fund

David Teten

VC Platform community has grown approximately 120% in the last 3 years. A well-organized library of best practices for founders in your vertical, which you can share as appropriate. First Round Search , Startupschool , and GSV Passport are examples of comprehensive founder resources from investors. AskAnything.VC