article thumbnail

5 Popular Freelance Opportunities In This Gig Economy

Startup Professionals Musings

But these titles are not descriptive of specific roles or skills, and have always had marginal credibility in the business community. Every company and startups needs marketing experts, who are skilled and knowledgeable in the development of marketing programs, content creation, lead generation, and the utilization of social media.

article thumbnail

How To Reinvent Yourself As A Business Startup Today

Startup Professionals Musings

But these titles are not descriptive of specific roles or skills, and have always had marginal credibility in the business community. Every company and startups needs marketing experts, who are skilled and knowledgeable in the development of marketing programs, content creation, lead generation, and the utilization of social media.

Startup 410
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

WNY Holdings’ Marketing Manager Christopher Lee Explains 7 Ways a Small Businesses Can Develop a Brand

The Startup Magazine

The key to triumphantly reaching and gaining traction in a target market is a well-developed brand, especially for small businesses. Organizations run into trouble when their brand does not stick in the minds of desired consumers and need to focus on brand development. . Elucidate Your Brand. Understand Main Business Objectives.

article thumbnail

19 Entrepreneurs Share Their #1 Goals for 2024

Hearpreneur

Let me put it like this – in 2024, my focus will be on building a community, a shared space where ideas flow, inspiration blooms, and each natural stone becomes a chapter in a homeowner's narrative. Thanks to Jonathan Ayala, Hudson Condos LLC ! #16- Thanks to Daniel Evans, Health Recruiters ! #7-

article thumbnail

Female Founder Interview – Olga Camargo Leads Latinas Fintech Advisory

The Startup Magazine

She launched her financial practice, FARO Associates LLC (Latina/woman-owned/Minority Business Enterprise), and new fintech project, SHENIX, on her culturally-relevant financial services research and community needs. IL Latino Legislative Caucus Foundation Economic Development Committee. My own experience.

Founder 147
article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

The mission of Recess Everyday LLC is to make the world a happier, healthier and more connected place. Thanks to Alice Maples, Recess Everyday LLC ! #3- 13- Showcase different communities. That is when I decided I wanted to pivot my business to showcase the different communities I have had the privilege of visiting.

article thumbnail

Female Founder Interview: Latina Leader Elizabeth ColĂłn

The Startup Magazine

ColĂłn is a Speaker, Contributing Author, & CEO of language services company, Metaphrasis Language and Cultural Solutions, LLC. Elizabeth: An investment in a NAWBO membership provides a portfolio of benefits that propel business growth and fuel personal and professional development. Tech development? Raising capital?

Founder 158