article thumbnail

Solving Software Quality Challenges During The Global Pandemic

YoungUpstarts

In a recent Call for Code Global Challenge , IBM outlined the top three areas that are in urgent need of rapid solution development: – Crisis communication. – Community cooperation. The post Solving Software Quality Challenges During The Global Pandemic appeared first on Young Upstarts. Functional testing.

article thumbnail

Going Global: How To Build A Distributed Team

YoungUpstarts

Going global is often a requisite growth path for businesses seeking to expand and whilst the model of setting up satellite offices is a tried and tested way to expand overseas a more recent organizational model is that of ‘distributed’ teams or companies. Global Payroll, Cross-Border Payments, and HR compliance.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Understanding Research Engine Optimization And Its Impact on SEO with Shama Hyder

Duct Tape Marketing

Understanding Research Engine Optimization And Its Impact on SEO with Shama Hyder written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing The Duct Tape Marketing Podcast with John Jantsch In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interviewed Shama Hyder. 06:56] What is Dark Social? [09:10]

article thumbnail

Where to Find High-Quality Drone Parts and Accessories

The Startup Magazine

Select Globally Renowned Brands Sticking with drone part manufacturers boasting hard-earned global reputations provides the greatest assurance of receiving well-engineered products worth the premium investment. Lesser known brands cut corners on materials and quality control in ways that risk safety and limit capabilities.

article thumbnail

Requests for Startups in 2024

VC Cafe

Social Hybrid AI x human communities – messaging & social apps where bots are treated as equal citizens. Technological Convergence – The global equity market value associated with disruptive innovation could increase to 60% by 2030. Generalizable robotics represent a $24 trillion-plus global revenue opportunity.

article thumbnail

Leadership is More Than a Memo

Steve Blank

While Silicon Valley has grown to have global influence, in many ways the cultural leadership from the venture community has dramatically shrunk in the last decade. Ben Wegbreit, the VP of Engineering (one of my mentors and then co-founder of Epiphany), broke his foot skiing just as the company started. The next day?

article thumbnail

Remote Work in the Time of COVID-19

ReadWriteStart

The world has changed… Two months ago, if I told you that remote work would be the global norm by mid-April, you’d have thought I was hanging out with Elon Musk too much. What’s fascinating is that this global experiment in remote work has been a surprising success. Here is remote work in the time of COVID-19.