Remove Aggregator Remove Community Remove Engineer Remove Global
article thumbnail

Requests for Startups in 2024

VC Cafe

I’ve recently come across several of such lists and I thought it could be useful to aggregate them and share them here. Social Hybrid AI x human communities – messaging & social apps where bots are treated as equal citizens. Generalizable robotics represent a $24 trillion-plus global revenue opportunity.

article thumbnail

China Startups – The Gold Rush and Fire Extinguishers (Part 5 of 5)

Steve Blank

Note that the inner ring shows their global equivalents.). And they were increasing at an aggregate 33 million IOS and Android activations per month. Though they’re familiar with technology in the valley, I picked up some important cultural difference from students and startup engineers I talked to. Entrepreneurial Culture.

China 327
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Scale Support of Portfolio Companies

David Teten

the “TOPSCAN” framework from my research study on value creation by VCs ): T eam-Building – We aggregate openings across our portfolio on our jobs page. C ustomer Development – We have relationships with hundreds of large global corporations. N etwork – We organize events regularly to build out our community.

article thumbnail

China Startups – The Gold Rush and Fire Extinguishers (Part 5 of 5)

Steve Blank

Note that the inner ring shows their global equivalents.). And they were increasing at an aggregate 33 million IOS and Android activations per month. Though they’re familiar with technology in the valley, I picked up some important cultural difference from students and startup engineers I talked to. Entrepreneurial Culture.

China 219
article thumbnail

Using affiliate marketing and the Internet to boost your company’s revenue

The Next Web

Online stores can serve more customers globally with lower costs, less effort, and fewer employees 24/7. Fashion sites might add links to buying outfits rather than just listing them, while community sites may add links to event tickets. Customers don’t need to actually visit one of your offline stores.

Affiliate 134
article thumbnail

Six Nudges: Creating A Sense Of Urgency For Higher Conversion Rates!

Occam's Razor

Below is a collection of nudges, curated from my global experiences, influenced by research and data I’ve access to. Sometimes, by using one of the multitude of price aggregators, you can have an understanding of where your pricing is at an item level. Community and sharing are core to who we are as humans. In-stock status.

article thumbnail

How Private Equity and Venture Capital Investors Are Eating Their Own Dogfood

David Teten

My colleagues Sebastian Soler , Steven Greenberg and I recently launched a new online community, PEVCTech.com , exclusively for PE/VC investors; engineers who work at PE/VC funds; and other technologists who specialize in working on this problem. to motivate their angel community to support their startups. VC Firm. $