article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Reveal the Organization, Communities or Associations they Belong to That Help Support Their Business

Hearpreneur

As an entrepreneur, joining organizations or networking groups can allow you to connect with like-minded people who can provide you with information and support, and refer customers to you. One of the best ways to promote your business and increase its name recognition is by joining business organizations and/or communities or associations.

article thumbnail

10 Lessons On The Value Of Self-Promotion In Business

Startup Professionals Musings

Too many entrepreneurs I know still believe that that their great idea will carry the startup, and they may even minimize their own value, especially if they have introvert tendencies. Yet most investors agree that the “idea” is worth nothing alone, and it’s the entrepreneur execution that counts.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

6 Ways To Build And Capitalize On Personal Leadership

Startup Professionals Musings

In my experience as an advisor and mentor to entrepreneurs in business, one of the biggest failures I see is a lack of self-leadership. For example, I often hear from aspiring entrepreneurs that “I had that idea first, and he stole it, and is now making money on my idea.” Build your character and reputation with personal values.

article thumbnail

Entrepreneur and Consultant Luke Lazarus Replicates His Success for the Benefit of Clients

The Startup Magazine

Australian entrepreneur and consulting firm owner Luke Lazarus understands that launching a business is not easy. Instead of pursuing a life of leisure, Lazarus decided to use his success to help struggling business owners and entrepreneurs. Lazarus has had the heart of an entrepreneur for as long as he can remember.

article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Explain How Quiet Quitting Affects Entrepreneurship

Hearpreneur

When entrepreneurs silently disengage from their ventures, it can result in missed opportunities for innovation, loss of valuable expertise, and a chilling effect on the entrepreneurial spirit within communities. We asked entrepreneurs, and business owners how quiet quitting affects entrepreneurship. Here are the responses. #1-

article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Explain How Quite Quitting Affects Entrepreneurship

Hearpreneur

When entrepreneurs silently disengage from their ventures, it can result in missed opportunities for innovation, loss of valuable expertise, and a chilling effect on the entrepreneurial spirit within communities. We asked entrepreneurs, and business owners how quiet quitting affects entrepreneurship. Here are the responses. #1-

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Forecast Where Their Business Will Be In Five Years

Hearpreneur

Besides the general focus on customer and product development, an entrepreneur should foresee the next moves that will serve to guide him on the right path. When an entrepreneur can forecast his next moves, even his/her employees become part of the moves the business makes. 8- Becoming one of the most reputable tech platforms.

Forecast 129