article thumbnail

Female Founder Interview: Latina Leader Elizabeth Colón

The Startup Magazine

Colón is a Speaker, Contributing Author, & CEO of language services company, Metaphrasis Language and Cultural Solutions, LLC. Our role within the international women business owner community continues to reach new corners of the world. We like to say that we hire, fire and breathe our values. Tech development?

Founder 158
article thumbnail

Female Founder Interview – Olga Camargo Leads Latinas Fintech Advisory

The Startup Magazine

She launched her financial practice, FARO Associates LLC (Latina/woman-owned/Minority Business Enterprise), and new fintech project, SHENIX, on her culturally-relevant financial services research and community needs. Be part of a community that is looking forward to getting ahead. My own experience. Finding capital?

Founder 148
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

9 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Business They are Starting Next Year

Hearpreneur

In 2021, I’ll launch The Expat Partner Coach LLC to empower expat partners to live purposeful and positive lives abroad. Thanks to Linda Mueller, The Expat Partner Coach LLC ! #5- This got me thinking: What if these small businesses could hire a skilled Multimedia Designer per project-based assignments? 4- Coaching.

Kentucky 106
article thumbnail

The 22 Unexpected Places Where You Can Find Great Employees

Mike Michalowicz

Your Hired! As you volunteer your time whether painting fences for a community park or serving pizza to school kids, look around at the other generous givers. is within volunteer communities. Thanks to Kenny Jahng of Big Click Syndicate LLC. Hire your customers. Thanks to David Zahn of ZAHN Consulting, LLC.

Employee 144
article thumbnail

Bad Business Habits That Make You Hate Your Company

Mike Michalowicz

Here are the most common ones, share by the entrepreneurial community. Thanks to John Brubaker of The Sport Of Business, LLC. Thanks to Asha Spacek of UR FEW MEDIA, LLC / UR SUPERMODELS. Or “I need help, my sister/brother just lost her/his job why not hire her/him?” Drawing The Line. Never Take A Break.

LLC 166
article thumbnail

14 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Business They are Starting this Year

Hearpreneur

If there's a lot of passion and pride in a community, you can launch a t-shirt shop with clever slogans for developers or references that appeal to cat owners. Digital marketing services are constantly in demand, and many small and midsize businesses would like to outsource them rather than hire an expensive in-house staff.

article thumbnail

Diversity Includes Disability

Austin Startup

Capital Factory: Diversity and Inclusion Coordinator Dozens of people participating in an informative session at Capital Factory Everyone knows that diversity is lacking in the technology and entrepreneurship community but no one seems to have found the silver bullet to address it. who we’ll all benefit from knowing and including.