article thumbnail

Too Many Small Businesses Still Ignore Social Media

Startup Professionals Musings

It seems to me that there is abundant proof in the marketplace of the financial returns to both large and small businesses, the low cost of entry, and the ubiquity of social networks. They don’t know if they should move to social networks for lead generation, branding, customer loyalty, or for direct marketing and e-commerce.

article thumbnail

Founder Interview: Abraham Gin on Entrepreneurs and Leadership

The Startup Magazine

Our focus revolves around the LinkedIn lead generation by optimizing their profiles, scaling their approach and sourcing employees, therefore creating lead opportunities through a social media platform, such as LinkedIn. In addition, we also focus on a LinkedIn lead generation.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Inaugural Investor Day @ FinTech Innovation Lab

David Teten

The Lab is a collaboration between the New York City Investment Fund and Accenture, with support from the New York banking community. On Friday morning, I witnessed another volley of shots being fired from New York City at Palo Alto during FinTech Innovation Lab ‘s Inaugural Investor Day.

article thumbnail

Social Trends Podcast: A Vision For A Business Operating System

Brandanew

Let’s hear a little more on how this new tool proposes to generate business leads, because I am sure no business would say no to more conversions on social media, right? Here’s Meera on this lead generation topic again…. They can even automate their lead generation process.

article thumbnail

Are You Putting Your Rock Star Customers To Work?

YoungUpstarts

Then Intel began placing customer content on social networks like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, as well as other firms’ websites where its buyers were active. Short, well-told customer story videos proved most powerful, exponentially increasing engagement and lead generation for Intel.

Customer 154
article thumbnail

Sales Is a Function of Marketing Pure and Simple

Duct Tape Marketing

In the most traditional view marketing is charged with lead generation, lead conversion and customer experience. Lead conversion, or what one might think of simply as sales, is a central and separate function that must be wholly integrated into the entire marketing framework. View sales as an extension of lead generation.

Sales 69
article thumbnail

113 of the Best Lead Generation Tools and Resources

Duct Tape Marketing

113 of the Best Lead Generation Tools and Resources written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. I know, monster list posts are so last year, but I wanted to put together a resource that could be a bit of a guide as you navigate all of the various platforms, networks, and channels available today. Further Reading.