article thumbnail

What the Past Can Tell Us About the Future of Social Networking

Both Sides of the Table

I recently spoke at Caltech at the Caltech / MIT Enterprise Forum on “the future of social networking,&# the 30-minute video is here and the PowerPoint presentation is here on DocStoc ). What are the big trends that will drive the next phase of social networks? And so it goes with social networking. The Past (1985-2002).

article thumbnail

[ADV] How Charter Spectrum Services Can Grow Your Startup

YoungUpstarts

So having a good communication network is essential for your startup. Faster communication with partners. Establish a secure and reliable network for business data processing. We will discuss its packages made for the business community. It will help you to communicate with others officially.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Is This Mic On?: Capital Factory Members at #SXSW2018

Austin Startup

With ~1,500 startups, the Capital Factory community will be all over SXSW! Despite regularly being named the “Best City to Live” and attracting 150+ new residents every day, Austin’s tech community lags its coastal peers in both investment dollars and successful exits. All of Austin is getting ready for SXSW- and that means us too!

Mexico 48
article thumbnail

26 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

The silver jewelry I was reselling came from Mexico and I wanted the people to remember the story behind the jewelry I was trying to sell. Now in 2020, I am the owner of Vivalatina Jewelry Brand selling from both websites to my French audience and to my US audience, we moved back to Mexico where I now have my own jewelry shop and 3 employees.

Naming 127
article thumbnail

Women 2.0 Partners Google, Extends Founder Friday Events

YoungUpstarts

Both companies will jointly be investing in activities that foster innovation and supporting startups, beginning with Women 2.0 ‘s signature networking event Founder Friday. Media and event company Women 2.0 To date, Women 2.0 has held over 200 Founder Friday events in 30 global cities. ”

article thumbnail

The Energy Revolution is (Finally) Here

Version One Ventures

cents / kwh in New Mexico ). . We used a very similar model at my last startup, Bright , which is now the leading residential solar company in Mexico. Community ownership of energy assets like solar farms or batteries. Novel ways to create network effects for owners of Distributed Energy Resources (DERs).

Mexico 218
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain The Future Trends They See in Their Industry

Hearpreneur

Influencer marketing will be less pay-to-play and more like earned media, on the obvious Youtube and Instagram but also on other community-driven platforms whether visual, audio, or written. This has expanded international payment networks significantly during this season. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.