| || |
| || | VC CAFE
DECEMBER 16, 2012 Learning Should Be Your Top 2013 New Year’s Resolution
Make learning and development a key resolution in 2013. If you're a startup, you are by definition competing with the smartest people in the world - either large companies or fellow entrepreneurs who. [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]].
| || |
| || || || |
THE NEXT WEB The art and science of valuing websites
| SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2012
In an online marketplace like Flippa , we’ve seen buyers and sellers try out the full gamut of approaches for valuing websites — some more creative than others. Once you decide to get your site in shape for a sale , it’s important to value it properly. Over the last six years, we’ve sold more than $100 million worth of sites on Flippa. MORE >>
- Track Your Website’s Online Customers to See Your Profits Grow
Creating businesses processes which find your customers’ needs and wants are rapidly becoming the norm. Ensure happy customers and repeat business is surely the first rule of business and with online tracking this is rapidly becoming easier to do. But what makes customers coming to your website convert? Customer Trends. Optimise Your Campaigns. MORE >>
- What Is Holding You Back?
Tweet As part of some big changes to my overall strategy next year I am once again overhauling my main email newsletter series. This is where you come in, but more about that in a moment… My newsletter is a sequence of autoresponder emails sent roughly once a week using the follow-up function in AWeber. MORE >>
- Let Five-Minute Mentoring Scale Your Productivity
I’ve always wondered why every executive meeting has to be one hour in length, or longer. That’s probably a tenth of your day spent on one issue. It better be a critical one, because you have a hundred others waiting. In a traditional meeting, another person presents you with multiple options, and you make the decision. Start by open listening. MORE >>
FRESH INC.: THE STAFF BLOG Why Are We So Hard on Our Family?
| SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2012
Pinnacle Technical Resources CEO Nina Vaca answers questions on managing family members in your business MORE >>
- More New Renaissance DEAL ARCHITECT | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2012
- Small Business and Startups: Dear Santa CROWDSPRING BLOG | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2012
- [Singapore] Comparing Foreign Exchange Rates With GET4X YOUNGUPSTARTS | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2012
- ESPN, College Football Instant Replays & Twitter RYAN SPOON | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2012
- Broken Hearts and Broken Minds ENTREPREMUSINGS | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2012
- Web And Mobile Revenue Models MARK BIRCH | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2012
- Yeah, I’m biased but this has to be the hottest artwork. BRYCE DOT VC | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2012
- "Why do we reward success on the job with a promotion out of the job and into management? It’s a." MARK BIRCH | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2012
- Thinking about your goal with a startup JOEL.IS | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2012
- The video of my son’s solo cello performance over the. MARK BIRCH | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2012
- WORSHIP SUNDAY: It’s Love by King’s X - This was one. MARK BIRCH | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2012
- United Guns of America Part II A few weeks after the Aurora, MARK BIRCH | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2012
StartUpRoar can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.