Remove 1998 Remove Community Remove Media Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

4 Reasons For Creating Your Brand Online On Your Own Land

Brandanew

The reason I got reminded of it, was a conversation with a brand owner about the great impact he had created for this brand on earned media. While the brand/ products had found organic mentions all over the Internet and who’s who media of their particular industry, the brand itself had little presence on social media or Google.

article thumbnail

How To Predict The Future

Feld Thoughts

By day he works on web and social media for HP. Using just two data points, the modem I had in 1986 and the modem I had in 1998, the spreadsheet predicts that I’d have a 25 megabit/second connection in 2012. In the bandwidth example, picking a point in 1986 and a point in 1998 exactly predicts the bandwidth I have in 2012.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Godfather of Peanut Butter: How One Sandwich Shop Turned Into a Nutty Empire

Hunter Walker

Lee put his hypothesis to test in 1998 via Peanut Butter & Co , a small retail shop which has turned into a multiplatform success. sandwich shop in 1998, and the menu consisted entirely of peanut butter sandwiches, snacks, and desserts. Q: You’ve really created a community of, well, peanut butter lovers.

article thumbnail

crowdSPRING Community Gives Back – Kids In Danger

crowdSPRING Blog

Give Back is the crowdSPRING community’s way of helping worthy non-profit and charity causes in need. Creatives in the crowdSPRING community have agreed that for these special projects, no monetary awards will be given. We’re thrilled that the crowdSPRING community’s next Give Back project is for Kids In Danger (KID).

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #74 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! “The median net return to VC fund investors has not been positive for any vintage year since 1998″ – [link]. Avoid Decision by Indecision – [link].

article thumbnail

Think Different: How To Make Your Tagline Stand Out From The Crowd

crowdSPRING Blog

Think different (Apple) – 1998. You can leverage crowdSPRING’s community of more than 65,000 designers and writers to come up with your tagline , or you can come up with one on your own. Tags: Awesomeness How To Strategy business inspiration marketing social media start-up tips branding logo slogan tagline.

article thumbnail

Think Different: How To Make Your Tagline Stand Out From The Crowd

crowdSPRING Blog

Think different (Apple) – 1998. You can leverage crowdSPRING’s community of more than 65,000 designers and writers to come up with your tagline , or you can come up with one on your own. Tags: Awesomeness How To Strategy business inspiration marketing social media start-up tips branding logo slogan tagline.