Remove 2014 Remove Community Remove Networking Remove Technical Review
article thumbnail

Building An Event Strategy That Connects With Your Community

Duct Tape Marketing

Building An Event Strategy That Connects With Your Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Isaac Watson In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Isaac Watson. Key Takeaway: Events can serve as a powerful strategy for building a community around a business or brand.

article thumbnail

Hacking for Defense @ Stanford 2021 Lessons Learned Presentations

Steve Blank

This class is built on conducting in-person of interviews with customers/ beneficiaries and stakeholders, but due to the pandemic, teams now had to do all their customer discovery via a computer screen. I want to make my community, country or world a better place, while being challenged to solve some of the toughest problems.”.

Lean 413
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

My Favorite 2014 Trend is Boomer-Millenial Partnerships

Up and Running

And I just read his Top 10 Small Business Trends for 2014 and once again, it’s great food for thought. Baby boomers provide capital, business experience and networks. Millennials bring tech skills, a feel for online businesses and business models as well as energy and enthusiasm. My personal favorite this year is this: 8.

Oregon 69
article thumbnail

Endeavor Miami Takes on Scaleup Challenge

The Startup Magazine

Across the world, work spaces, maker spaces, incubators, and accelerators are opening, expanding, and making an impact on their communities, and beyond. The Endeavor Miami group is one scaleup accelerator that is overcoming those challenges and having an impact on both their community and the broader world. Scaleup Challenge.

Miami 62
article thumbnail

Please Help Me Congratulate Jordan Hudson as @UpfrontVC’s Newest Investment Principal

Both Sides of the Table

Portfolio community building. Industry reviews. So the “VC associate” is largely a launching pad job for exceedingly bright and hard-working young tech professionals. a top-down view on HR challenges at startups; and, obviously: a great network. Deal screening. Portfolio company support & analysis.

Jordan 365
article thumbnail

Skills Development in Africa: How Wide is the Skills Gap?

Transformify

Reaching out to new markets and opportunities requires skills, experience, and networks that are usually developed by those who have studied abroad. Kenya and Nigeria are of a particular interest for the employers in the UK due to the high percentage of English speakers who have received bachelor’s degree or higher.

Africa 75
article thumbnail

18 Entrepreneurs Discuss Whether or Not There Will Be More Entrepreneurs in the Future

Hearpreneur

Every waking day, we are having tremendous changes in regulations and technology which greatly affects the way businesses operate. 2- More due to uncertainty. Due to the pandemic a lot of people lost their jobs and because of that, people have been forced to look outside of the box — to go beyond of their comfort zone.