Remove America Remove Community Remove LLC Remove Sales
article thumbnail

What does it mean to be Latinx in Tech Today?

Austin Startup

Latinx leaders delved into discussions on representation and how to navigate the tech ecosystem, as well as exploring cultural values, perceptions, and resiliency in the Latinx tech community. In order to get your demographics to understand your idea or product, you have to both relate and localize it in the community.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

After being laid-off (again), I started a sales consulting business helping tech start-ups build, grow, and coach their sales teams. Thanks to Kristie Jones, Sales Acceleration Group ! #4-Giving I realized that what worked for me could work for sales and marketing teams across the world. 4-Giving back and helping others.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Being An Entrepreneur

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Roxana Colorado, Kandula International, LLC ! #4- Thanks to Michael Reznik, TriFold, LLC ! #14-Doing Thanks to Charlene DeCesare, Firewalk Sales ! #15- I personally lived 20 years in the gray jail cells of corporate America as an engineer before I escaped. Unlike in corporate America, these results never lie.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Share Their #1 Goal for 2020

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Alexis Cartagena, Advance Accounting, LLC ! #5- 6- Build a private community. My #1 goal for 2020 is to build a private community for my prospects and clients. Though we’ve had a phenomenal year in sales we realize that getting our name out there, recognizable, is just as important for long term growth.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Being An Entrepreneur

Hearpreneur

I love how entrepreneurship has forced me to build my skills in sales, organization, writing, and client service. When I got clients, I had to serve them properly, keep up with the tax code, and still keep up the sales efforts while still spending time with my family. Thanks to Chad Pavel, Pinewood Consulting, LLC ! #3-

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I decided to create a “sounding board” opportunity for people to step away from their stressful life situations and grow within a community. Thanks to Sabriya Dobbins, Project Passport LLC ! #4- Thanks to Bob Graham, Serious Soft Skills LLC ! #7- 16- Reach out to people beyond my community. Photo Credit: Sean McPheat.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain The Future Trends They See in Their Industry

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Kurt Bodenstedt, PDAFL LLC ! #3- Consumers skip through the classic Google ads on Youtube but they sit through “tutorials” their favorite influencers deliver and drive up engagement and sales with the discount codes tailored to the influencer. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. 3- Two trends. 8- Podcasts.