Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove CTO Remove Internet
article thumbnail

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Boston Tech Community (Fall 2013 Edition)

Rob Go

There is a wealth of resources that are unique to this town and a vibrant community of hackers, product designers, business people, and investors at various stages in their career. Mobile Mondays : Boston chapter of the world’s largest Mobile professional community. Boston is a great place to start and build a company. The Grand-daddy.

Boston 71
article thumbnail

How I Found a Great CTO

www.huffingtonpost.com

Minted.com is both a global design community and stationery retailer. Independent graphic designers from all over the world submit designs to our ongoing design competitions, and Minteds community votes to tell us what to sell. Ive occasionally worked with executive recruiters, for example in hiring a CTO for my first company, Eve.com.

CTO 43
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Social Networking and Business Value

SoCal CTO

Corporations increasingly see social media as a key PR, communications and marketing medium. Social networking sites and microblogs are used not only to build company brands, but to foster productivity; social media tools help build communities around the question, "What are you working on?" He has 20 years’ experience as CTO.

article thumbnail

Innovation and Geography

SoCal CTO

skip to main | skip to sidebar SoCal CTO Tuesday, February 20, 2007 Innovation and Geography I ran across a post in Read/Write Web - Does Location Matter in Web Innovation? eHarmongy) as an acting CTO. He has twenty years’ experience as a CTO. He has been the CTO for several start-ups, most notably eHarmony.

article thumbnail

Health Tech Entrepreneur Builds a Business Focusing on Improving The Lives of Tens of Thousands

Hearpreneur

Todd McGuire is the Chief Technology Officer and co-founder of startup incentaHEALTH and we had to the opportunity to hear from him about starting business, the future of the company and what entrepreneurship means to him. I am the co-founder and CTO of the digital health care company incentaHEALTH.

article thumbnail

What is Sweat Equity Worth?

www.entrepreneur.com

Answers Ask Entrepreneur Home Business Operations Business Opportunities Sales & Marketing Advertising & PR Finance & Accounting Franchises Home Business Human Resources Internet/E-Commerce Legal Issues Starting Up Technology Most Recent Answers How Can I Streamline My E-Commerce Operation?

article thumbnail

Startup America Partnership

Feld Thoughts

For an awesome description of Startup America, please read Aneesh Chopra’s (the United States CTO) post on TechCrunch titled Startup America: A Campaign To Celebrate, Inspire And Accelerate Entrepreneurship. By the way, I think it is awesomely cool that the CTO of the United States blogs on TechCrunch!

America 149