Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Web Remove Web Development
article thumbnail

New Web Order - Finding a Technical Co-Founder

nikcub.appspot.com

New Web Order. Finding a Technical Co-Founder. In the recent weeks, I have also had no less than three people email me and ask about finding a technical co-founder, which has also been a very frequent topic on the Hacker News forums. Hang out in tech entrepreneur rich communities. 5th November 2010. #.

article thumbnail

4 steps to starting a Web business without knowing a thing about coding

The Next Web

So you have a great idea for a new mobile app or Web service—but you don’t know anything about coding or developing. You might have started searching for a tech-oriented co-founder to help you launch your idea, only to find that your startup can’t afford the ongoing salary for a skilled software developer.

Web 160
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

New Meetup on Building Tech Tools for Private Equity+VC Investors

David Teten

I’ve just launched a new Meetup and online community I’m heading up with David. As one of the lead engineers at ff Venture Capital , I spend most of my day building custom software solutions that enhance our firm’s process–tools that range from portfolio investment management to co-investor and cap table tracking and more.

article thumbnail

Startup Weekend HackOut, June 7-10

Austin Startup

You’ll learn all the nitty-gritty details about how to create a company and meet mentors, investors, co-founders and sponsors ready about able to help you get started. Startup Weekend HackOut is being organized in partnership with Techstars , StartOut and Lesbians Who Tech.

article thumbnail

What we can learn from the evolution of Content Management Systems

The Next Web

is the CEO and co-founder at ShoutEm , a self service mobile website and mobile apps creator, a ‘Wordpress for mobile apps.’. From banking software to cell phones, as markets develop and grow, more user-friendly products with fewer but highly-polished features are winning the game. Viktor Marohni?

PHP 143
article thumbnail

IGNITE! pitch event at Microsoft – September 4

David Teten

A place for geeks to share what they’ve done, who they did it with and connect with great companies and communities. Developers worldwide, and their work, are nowhere to be found or discovered. In Geeklist we provide the global developer community a place to get credit where credit is due. We change that. Completely.

Curation 114
article thumbnail

John Slatin AccessU: May 14–16 in Austin

Austin Startup

Named after the pioneering leader in web accessibility who taught at the University of Texas, John Slatin AccessU provides immediately useable information for designers, developers, project managers, administrators and content creators. Learn more about cutting-edge accessibility at John Slatin AccessU , scheduled May 14–16 at St.

Austin 48