article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Share Tips on Building an Ecommerce Business

Hearpreneur

Services like Shopify and BigCommerce have given many people the impression that eCommerce is an easy industry to succeed in. The reality is that eCommerce is not quick, easy, or cheap, and getting your store online is only a small part of the battle. The first step is to have a domain name that matches your business name.

eCommerce 132
article thumbnail

How to Build a Memorable eCommerce Brand — 2021 Branding Guide

Up and Running

eCommerce businesses are especially thriving, thanks to a dramatic shift in online shopping, with an average of 3.4+ billion eCommerce users and over $4.2 Now, increased opportunity also means increased competition, which can make it difficult for new eCommerce businesses to set themselves apart. Create a brand name.

eCommerce 149
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneur Explain How They Come Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. 1- Was inspired by the community. I was so inspired by the amount of talent within our community. Photo Credit: Monica Fullerton.

Naming 142
article thumbnail

7 High-Performing Ecommerce Marketing Strategies for 2022

ConversionXL

Not for lack of competition, but as the result of a carefully designed ecommerce marketing strategy. In this article, you’ll learn how to build a powerful ecommerce marketing strategy using customer research and messaging development, and how to use it to determine which marketing tactics will best reach your target audience.

eCommerce 129
article thumbnail

5 Things to Compare When Choosing an eCommerce Platform

Up and Running

Owning and operating a successful ecommerce business is a dream for many. The reality of ecommerce is that it’s relatively easy to get a store up and running. Ecommerce is the future of retail. Building successful ecommerce businesses starts with the right platform. Who wouldn’t want to start a business like that?

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Reveal the Organization, Communities or Associations they Belong to That Help Support Their Business

Hearpreneur

One of the best ways to promote your business and increase its name recognition is by joining business organizations and/or communities or associations. For me, that’s where professional communities come in. I have used such communities even when starting my own company, and they have always proven invaluable.

article thumbnail

Ecommerce Content Marketing: Attract, Engage, Close, and Delight Buyers

ConversionXL

Ecommerce marketing often focuses on the bottom of the funnel—remarketing ads for abandoned carts, time-limited email discounts, etc. Yet the average ecommerce conversion rate is between 1 and 3%. The overwhelming majority of ecommerce site visitors are non-purchasers. Ecommerce content marketing for every stage of the funnel.

eCommerce 131