Remove 2000 Remove Community Remove Government Remove Leadership
article thumbnail

Meet our Startup Chica Committee Members

Austin Startup

Startup Chica Spotlight: Meet our 2019 Committee Members Meet the Austin professionals and community leaders who have embraced the Latinitas mission and helped make Startup Chica 2019 a reality. Diversity in leadership brings different perspectives to the table which could lead to a solution that others may not see right away.

article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

I also grew up with a father who had traditional values around gender roles, favoring female domesticity over entrepreneurship and leadership. For those that cannot afford the services of my company, I make sure to volunteer in leadership positions with the Junior League of San Diego. 13- Showcase different communities.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Startup Communities: Creating A Great Entrepreneurial Ecosystem In Your City

Feld Thoughts

For now, the title is “ Startup Communities: Creating A Great Entrepreneurial Ecosystem In Your City.” If you are a leader in your entrepreneurial community and have something you want to add , email me 500 – 1000 words. The Boulder Entrepreneurial Community. Pre Internet Bubble (1995 – 2000).

Community 142
article thumbnail

Open Letter to a New Austinite

Austin Startup

Austin has shed some of the innocence of its youth as a city circa 1970 through 2000 and replaced it with socio-economic stratification and segregation of its growth, post-2000. We need entrepreneurs with more passion for helping communities than creating monopolies. I’d also love Austin to be on the international radar.

Austin 118
article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #27: Eren Bali of Carbon Health on public health, COVID vaccinations, and working as a unified society to solve problems

Startup Lessons Learned

I mean, I think that's one thing that people miss often is that leadership is a philosophy, it's a set of principles. So I think one of those patients went to ER and then got tested by the CDC at a community hospital, and was considered one of them. I think it was considered the first community spread patient.

article thumbnail

Is Your City Right For A Small Business Revolution?

YoungUpstarts

by Quint Studer, founder of Studer Community Institute and author of “ Results That Last: Hardwiring Behaviors That Will Take Your Company to the Top “ No doubt about it: Small businesses are leading the way to revitalize America. Strong communities are good for business; I think we can all agree on that.

article thumbnail

5/25-NYC – Investing in Intellectual Capital: Patents, Trademarks, Domain Names, Litigation, Government Rights, and other Intangible Assets

David Teten

I’m excited about the program below on “Investing in Intellectual Capital: Intellectual Capital: Patents, Trademarks, Domain Names, Litigation, Government Rights, and other Intangible Assets” Click here to make a reservation. Mr. Geleerd has been a member of YPO since 2000.

Naming 122