Remove 2018 Remove Community Remove Conversion Remove Design
article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Share Their Business Goals for 2018

Hearpreneur

We asked entrepreneurs to share their business goals and what they were looking forward to in 2018. #1- We have two key goals for 2018: To grow our user base to more than 1 million and triple our revenue. 7- Giving back to the community. In 2018, we plan to share business successes with the community in which we are based.

Detroit 92
article thumbnail

Austinites represent at SXSW 2018

Austin Startup

Heather Brunner, Tim Ferriss, Mayor Adler, Whitney Wolfe, Kendra Scott, Andy Roddick, Rod Favaron, Bijoy, whurley… Here are some of the Austin startup community members that will be on stage who you should show up to support! March 9, 2018 3:30PM?—?4:30PM March 9, 2018 3:30PM?—?4:30PM March 9, 2018 3:30PM?—?4:30PM

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

A closer look at Lean Startup Conference 2018

Startup Lessons Learned

As we put the final touches on Lean Startup Conference 2018 , I wanted to take a moment to share more about some of the panels, workshops, and events. His understanding of the value of building community has informed all of his work, and he views it as an integral part of creating a company.

Lean 103
article thumbnail

Textio’s Founder Kieran Snyder on the Two Advantages Startups Have in AI (While Remaining Skeptical Of The Funding Gold Rush)

Hunter Walker

Textio brought this vision to market with our first product, designed to help people write job posts that attracted diverse and qualified candidates. I even love leading a really meaningful performance feedback conversation. I love leading workshops for the team on how to tell effective stories with data.

article thumbnail

The Austinpreneur’s Guide to SXSW 2018 Panels & Parties

Austin Startup

Come enjoy the live band and intimate seating that also opens up into networking lounges designed to showcase Austin’s executive clout, global appeal, and the Austin tech scene and companies that live and thrive here 365 days a year. Are you new to the Austin Startup Community? Time: 12:30pm to 2:30pm Location: Capital Factory?—?1st

article thumbnail

Six Nudges: Creating A Sense Of Urgency For Higher Conversion Rates!

Occam's Razor

It is 2018—why are there still light gray below-the-fold add to cart buttons? I mean developing and inserting a subtle collection of gentle nudges that can help increase the conversion rate by a statistically significant amount. Go look at your ecommerce conversion rate. Go look at your ecommerce conversion rate.

article thumbnail

How To Build The Perfect Website For Your Startup

YoungUpstarts

Ask yourself if you will be aiming for the older generation, young mums, the gaming community or any other specific group of potential customers. These return visits will hopefully turn into conversions, and your sales will start to grow. An example can be seen with this guide: How to Make a Website in 2018.

Audience 100