Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Hiring Remove PR
article thumbnail

Need Great Talent? Use Public Relations To Hire The Best!

Rembrandt Communications

PR is your secret weapon to bring top talent to you! Everyone is hiring, and the competition for top talent is fierce. PR is your hiring secret! PR is your hiring secret! Know that you are hiring the best candidates possible right now. . Things may look grim, but they don’t need to!

article thumbnail

Hiring Writers at Your Startup? Scrap Your Usual Approach

View from Seed

The best writer I ever hired at a startup wasn’t a former journalist. The best writer I ever hired at a startup didn’t have a resume. The best writer I ever hired at a startup is trying to work at your startup all the time, but 99 out of 100 times, you pass. Why We All Usually Botch This Hire.

Hiring 335
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Is PR Your Missing Secret to Success?

Rembrandt Communications

Well, there is something you can do right now to boost your bottom line in just a few days… public relations or “PR.”. Now, many of you may think that “PR” stands for “press release,” but public relations is so much more. Do You Take Advantage of These PR Benefits? Save thousands of dollars in advertising. For example….

PR 130
article thumbnail

10 Essential PR Tips for Startups

mashable.com

10 Essential PR Tips for Startups. Sign up for her course on “ PR for Startups ” to learn more about getting media coverage for your fledgling business. ” “ Skillshare is a community marketplace to learn anything from anyone.” Facebook Timeline: 10 Stunning Designs [PICS]. October 10, 2011 14:07:23.

PR 103
article thumbnail

50 Best Twitter Chats For Business Students

YoungUpstarts

This chat touches on a wide range of topics, including social media, marketing, advertising, technology, and PR. This chat brings together professionals from journalism, blogging, and PR to talk about a wide range of issues. Marketing and PR. The name might be deceiving, but this chat isn’t just for PR studs.

article thumbnail

The cardinal sin of community management

Startup Lessons Learned

Lessons Learned by Eric Ries Friday, September 11, 2009 The cardinal sin of community management Once you have a product launched, you will the face the joys – and the despair – of a community that grows up around it. This probably sounds illogical. After all, people rarely say they are mad because they are not being heard.

Community 158
article thumbnail

Master of Customer Acquisition, Matt Coffin, On Startups …

Both Sides of the Table

I figured if Matt was on the verge of bankruptcy and one mentor changed his trajectory, what if we had a formalized, community-wide program? o Huge on PR, “Be Everywhere” is his motto – fly to NY, proactively everywhere he could get press. To make PR big you need to find a way to “make news”.