Remove Agile Remove Community Remove Founder Remove Government
article thumbnail

10 Keys To Raising Your New Venture Funding Potential

Startup Professionals Musings

In the investment community, these leadership elements are often called “goodwill.” For startups, the entrepreneur and founder is almost always the face of the company. The most valuable organizations are able to govern their work environment through innovation, to cope with the increasing pace of change in culture and the marketplace.

article thumbnail

10 Goodwill Elements To Raise Your Business Valuation

In the investment community, these leadership elements are often called “goodwill.” For startups, the entrepreneur and founder is almost always the face of the company. The most valuable organizations are able to govern their work environment through innovation, to cope with the increasing pace of change in culture and the marketplace.

Valuation 311
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Hacking for Defense @ Stanford 2021 Lessons Learned Presentations

Steve Blank

While all the teams used the Mission Model Canvas , (videos here ), Customer Development and Agile Engineering to build Minimal Viable Products, each of their journeys was unique. I want to make my community, country or world a better place, while being challenged to solve some of the toughest problems.”.

Lean 413
article thumbnail

Hacking for Defense @ Stanford 2020 Lesson Learned Presentations

Steve Blank

All the teams used the Mission Model Canvas , (videos here ) Customer Development and Agile Engineering to build Minimal Viable Products, but all of their journeys were unique. I want to make my community, country or world a better place, while solving some of the toughest problems.”.

Oakland 313
article thumbnail

10 Leadership Elements That Maximize Business Value

article thumbnail

10,000 Startups – Startup Weekend Next

Steve Blank

The class teaches founders how to dramatically reduce their failure rate through the combination of business model design, customer development and agile development using the Startup Owners Manual. They may be privately run but often are non-profit, attached to a university or in some locations a local government.

Startup 335
article thumbnail

100 Startups Join Forces with Air Force Stakeholders at Inaugural Spark Collider Event

Austin Startup

Since most of our lives are governed by maintenance, innovation becomes a form of deviating from the norm and creating constructive conflict. The closing panel on Day 1 felt like the start of a witty punchline, “A startup founder, a government official, and a venture capitalist walk into a room…”?—?what

SBIR 48