Remove America Remove Community Remove Global Remove Restful
article thumbnail

7 Entrepreneurs Reveal the Organization, Communities or Associations they Belong to That Help Support Their Business

Hearpreneur

Engaging with diverse organizations, communities, and associations is crucial for fostering growth and sustainability in any business. We asked entrepreneurs and businesses what organizations, communities, or associations they belong to that help support their businesses, and here are the responses. #1- 5- Community Mums & Co.

Community 127
article thumbnail

Janesville – A Story About the Rest of America

Steve Blank

I got to see the peak of America’s manufacturing prowess in the 1970s, when we actually made things – before we shipped the factories and jobs overseas. First , America was built on workers who believed that their hard work would allow their children to have opportunities to do better. Five stars for the reporting.

America 116
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Being An Entrepreneur

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Jacob Dayan, Community Tax ! #4- If your owner is a passionate and positive person who works hard as well, their attributes and qualities will transcend to the rest of his/her employees. Entrepreneurship makes it easy for me to prioritize my family and my community. I also get to bring my creative ideas into action.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Share Their Tips and Tricks of Staying Motivated

Hearpreneur

The future of the company rests on me and it motivates me to work as hard as I can to show them how much it all means to me…and how much they all mean to me. Thanks to Kimberley Ring, Ring Communications ! 9- Doing what I do best, and hiring others to do the rest. Photo Credit: Grace Reynolds. 19- A number of ways.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

The day after receiving my degree, I was in my car driving across North America to start a job at a promising technology startup. I was able to rest and heal my body when needed and was replaced my 9-5 income within the first 18 months of starting my business. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

The Austinpreneur’s Guide to SXSW 2018 Panels & Parties

Austin Startup

Surrender to Serendipity My general rule of thumb is to make a big calendar with everything I could possibly want to do on it and then in the moment do whichever of the things is easiest and aligns with the rest of the group I’m worth. Are you new to the Austin Startup Community? Don’t forget the ABC’s of SXSW?

article thumbnail

MyHero Kicks Off Social Soccer Prediction App FootballHero

YoungUpstarts

Soccer prediction mobile apps are a dime to a dozen, but what do you expect when soccer – football to the rest of the world – is such a global sporting phenomenon? But what may be a lot rarer is one that actually is based around the engine originally built for a stock trading app.

Singapore 196