Remove Campaign Remove Community Remove SEO Remove Warrant
article thumbnail

Account-Based Marketing vs. Lead Generation: Which is Right for You?

ConversionXL

To pull this off, they wouldn’t run a hit-and-hope campaign to target a ton of brands like T-Mobile and pray they’d notice. You can run lead generation campaigns while simultaneously using ABM to win or expand important deals. But the customer is worth more and the target approach of ABM is warranted.

article thumbnail

28 Surprising Facts to Guide Your Small Business Marketing Strategy

crowdSPRING Blog

And , 35% of small businesses without a website feel their operation is too small to warrant a website. 35% of small businesses without a website feel their operation is too small to warrant a website. Note that both word-of-mouth and SEO techniques are organic in nature. Customers will beg to differ. Click To Tweet.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How I Pivoted My Startup 3 Times to Find Success

Up and Running

Starting in 2011 and over the course of four years, my startup pivoted from an online community tool, to a live sales and support tool, to an outreach platform for businesses, to finally finding its identity in a campaigning and advocacy tool. Starting the journey with a community tool. Why did it fail? How did it help?

article thumbnail

13 Essential Digital Marketing Metrics & KPIs to Measure Performance

ConversionXL

They allow you to create and optimize campaigns based on actionable evidence rather than intuition. Digital marketing metrics are values that are used to track and measure campaign performance. With this in mind, let’s look at 13 digital marketing metrics to track for campaign effectiveness. What are digital marketing metrics?

Metrics 105
article thumbnail

Digital Analytics Simplified: The Beginner’s Guide

ConversionXL

Prescriptive analytics The digital analytics metrics you need to know How to use analytics to improve marketing campaigns Define your mission, goals, and KPIs Set key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure marketing performance What to look for in a digital analytics product 9 tools for your digital analytics stack 1. Website traffic.

Analytics 106
article thumbnail

Brand-Owned Terms: The Power—and Process—of Naming a Movement

ConversionXL

In contrast to “distribution-first content,” movement-first content is a conscious sacrifice of reach: “it isn’t beholden to any SEO tactics like word count and keyword density.” Without a product for your term, build a community. Instead, it is opinionated, often contrarian content that “has to pack a very real punch.”.

Naming 119
article thumbnail

The Stairstep Approach to Bootstrapping

Software By Rob

In my case, that meant getting good at SEO with my first project, instead of trying to learn SEO, Adwords, Facebook ads, etc. When I first started moving out of consulting in 2005, I acquired a product called DotNetInvoice , a straightforward piece of invoicing software that I promoted almost exclusively through SEO.