Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Founder Remove Partner
article thumbnail

10 Strategies To Find That Rare Complementary Partner

Startup Professionals Musings

The right answer is to find a co-founder with complementary skills. Investors worry about a single entrepreneur getting overloaded, disabled or led astray, with no balancing and supporting partner. The challenge is how to find that elusive perfect-fit partner. The challenge is how to find that elusive perfect-fit partner.

Partner 249
article thumbnail

How To Work Better with Your Co-Founder

ReadWriteStart

It's also challenging to attract and retain a loyal community of customers and users. This is one of the reasons that it's so important to have a good co-founder. In this post, I'll focus on a few keys to helping co-founders work together to build a better product. Never Minimize the Value of Your Co-Founder.

Cofounder 121
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Founders Interview: Atlas Group London – ConstructionTech Transforming Healthcare

The Startup Magazine

As part of The Startup Magazine Founder Interview Series , we interviewed Maha and David Harper, wife and husband co-founders of Atlas Group London, a construction-tech startup that has digitized the building of healthcare facilities. Our customer engagement has been solid, as has our engagement with partners.

article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Would you support that idea? [10:39] 11:32] The subtitle of the book has 13 rules.

article thumbnail

The Perils of Founder Fighting

Both Sides of the Table

Nowhere is the politics more difficult than with co-founders, which is why for years I’ve spoken publicly about “ the co-founder mythology.” ” Of course we all go into businesses expecting to be aligned with our co-founders but over time life changes. Equity for the future?

Founder 340
article thumbnail

How To Build A Successful Online Community

Duct Tape Marketing

How To Build A Successful Online Community written by Tosin Jerugba read more at Duct Tape Marketing The Duct Tape Marketing Podcast with John Jantsch In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interviewed Andrew Guttormsen the Co-founder of Circle : the All-in-one community platform for professional creators and world-class brands.

article thumbnail

Finding Your Co-Founders

techcrunch.com

The number one question you all asked after reading my last blog post about starting a business from scratch was “how do I find my co-founders?&# And therein lies the problem in finding co-founders for that startup you’re dying to launch. Having trouble meeting folks you think would be good co-founders?