Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove LLC Remove Small Business
article thumbnail

4 Ways Workers Benefit From Shared Innovative Office Space

YoungUpstarts

by April Zimmerman Katz, president of the Zimmerman Companies and co-founder of Versa LLC. The shared office space concept has risen steadily in popularity over the past decade, and by 2020 more than 26,000 co-working spaces will be in use globally, according to Small Business Labs, which tracks trends in small businesses.

Cofounder 100
article thumbnail

Who are the Major Revenue-Based Investing VCs?

David Teten

I’ve been a traditional equity VC for 8 years, and I’m now researching new business models in venture capital. RBI normally requires founders to pay back their investors with a fixed percentage of revenue until they have finished providing the investor with a fixed return on capital, which they agree upon in advance. Decathlon Capital.

Revenue 60
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

11 apps to promote healthy lifestyles among employees

The Next Web

These days, there’s an app for everything small-business related, from easing the pains of payroll to holding virtual meetings with contractors on the other side of the world. Nearly 300 people are using them, and they’re part of the same online community, which allows everyone to see each other’s activity.

Employee 128
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Brandy Runyan, Black Diamond PR Firm, LLC ! #2- Henrik and I co-founded Fisker Inc. 8- Appreciate small businesses. I started Rising Star Reviews because I’ve always had a passion for helping small businesses. Now it’s the most satisfying business I’ve ever been associated with.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Coone, MsCraftprincess Designs LLC ! #2- My first business, a digital agency called MPSWORKS, came about purely based on demand for digital services and to generally help make a difference for small businesses across the UK by creating strong work that would help them prosper. Why did you start your business?

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain The Future Trends They See in Their Industry

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Kurt Bodenstedt, PDAFL LLC ! #3- Thanks to Sarah Farrant, NINICO Communications ! #9-More I am the CEO and co-founder of a dating app called So Syncd that is based on matching compatible personality types. I am working hard to communicate with my employees daily. 3- Two trends. Photo Credit: Luke Smith.

article thumbnail

Should Entrepreneurs Attend Business School?

Up and Running

Legal Aspects of Entrepreneurship: While the exact title and contents of this class may vary depending on the business school you attend, as a first time founder, it’s incredibly important to understand all of the legal considerations around starting your own company (e.g., See Also How to Find a Business Partner.