article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneur Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. The name To Tony Productions is a dedication to my cousin and close friend Anthony Ranoiccha III, or Tony, as the family would call him.

Naming 150
article thumbnail

26 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. 1- Name to signify the beginning of an end. 3- My name and the work we do. So, I kept it simple: my name and the work we do: Brill Media.

Naming 149
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Add Your Name: Austin Tech Community Letter Supporting 5G

Austin Startup

Austin is far behind other communities in permitting small cells, technology that will bring 5G?—?the It’s critical for Austin’s tech sector and the entire community that Austin get access to the benefits of the 5G future. The letter will be sent on Monday, July 2, and a copy with the signers’ names will be published on ATA’s website.

article thumbnail

I Haven’t Seen A Startup Yet Thrive Without Marketing

Startup Professionals Musings

People are more demanding and have more choices than ever before. Only a few years ago a humorous video or unique toy could be seeded into a couple of relevant online communities, and it would be hugely popular. Seed viral activity. This means spending more money on search marketing (SEM) to make it look like the buzz is working.

Viral 348
article thumbnail

Where to Find High-Quality Drone Parts and Accessories

The Startup Magazine

name-brand motors and propellers built for longevity prevent costly mid-flight damage resulting from unexpected failures. Over years catering to demanding enthusiasts and commercial clients, top-tier brands including DJI, Parrot and Yuneec established themselves as consistent innovators focusing on performance and safety.

article thumbnail

4 Entrepreneurs Reveal Best Companies to Start in 2024

Hearpreneur

#2- E-Learning platforms and tools business Photo Credit: Shawn Manaher My name is Shawn Manaher, founder of The Content Authority. The demand for online education and training continues to soar. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Thanks to Jeremy Piper, Whybuy !

article thumbnail

Shopify Guide — Here’s How to Become an Expert

ReadWriteStart

The Shopify Experts marketplace operates with the Shopify Partner program — the actual site and community management system. Though if you don’t get notified from the Experts Marketplace team, they might have denied your request due to a lack of demand for your services or your application failing to match the legal demand.

Curation 140