article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #82 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! crowdSPRING’s Small Business Spotlight of the Week: Watchdog Breathalyzers – [link]. In France, the decline was – 4% [link].

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #32 – Design, Copywriting, Marketing, Small Business, Social Media And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about design, startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! Selling UX to small business - [link]. Micropayments and Subscriptions: How Business Models for Startups are Shifting - [link]. 17 Logo Design Case Studies - [link].

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Transformify: The Sustainable Platform for Remote Jobs

Transformify

Traveling around the world, I met startup founders, forex traders, marketers, online shop owners, travel bloggers, Instagram influencers and digital business entrepreneurs of all kinds. It was a growing community of people who enjoyed their digital nomad lifestyle. Small cafes, family-owned restaurants and artisan shops flourish.

article thumbnail

Never Mind the Valley: Here's Paris

ReadWriteStart

If you're capable of seeing past the old stones of Paris and the picturesque rural villages, you'll realize that France is every bit as technologically advanced as any other Western country - more so in some areas. Want to start up in France? that businesses normally pay to the government. So what are you waiting for?

France 163
article thumbnail

When Small Businesses Meet Big Opportunities

YoungUpstarts

It can, however, be easy to overlook the importance of small businesses like the Chatuchak stallholders, not just to their surrounding communities but also to the wider national economy. Serving the community by looking beyond it. There’s also a clear correlation between exporting and achieving rapid growth.

article thumbnail

6 Things Female Business Entrepreneurs Must Know Before They Start That Startup

YoungUpstarts

by Frances Kweller, CEO and founder of Kweller Prep. As scary and intimidating as starting a business can be, there are many reasons why women want to take that leap. Advice For The Young At Heart business lessons entrepreneur Frances Kweller startup women power'

France 165
article thumbnail

Startup Grind Turns the Tables on Mark Suster

Both Sides of the Table

You know, there were a number of small businesses in San Diego that were producing hard drives and computer assemblies and, you know, a lot of stuff in the IT sector, and I had gone off to meet a bunch of them because I didn’t know if I could get a job. I had someone willing to offer me a job in France.