article thumbnail

How To Recruit A Great Designer For Your Startup

David Teten

Demonstration of Designing + Building: A great designer can show lots of examples where they both designed and built out (coded the HTML/CSS) their solutions. Evidence of User Input Into the Design Process: Designing for the end user and not to impress the design community is what often separates average designers from great designers.

Design 114
article thumbnail

9 Web Resources To Help You Accomplish Your Goals Faster

Entrepreneurs-Journey.com by Yaro Starak

Nick posts blogs related to photoshop, illustrator, css, html, inspirational websites and web trends. MyBlogGuest.com : Community Of Guest Bloggers What? A complete resource of several web programming technologies: HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, SQL… Why? I have been following his blog for four years now. Nice deal Why?

Web 81
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to increase Pinterest traffic and direct it to your site

The Next Web

In your communities, keep an eye out for content that has already been posted to see what people like and look for content that haven’t been pinned yet. The process can be a little daunting for those who aren’t tech savvy, so if you’re not feeling confident, you should ask someone with basic HTML skills or your web designer to do it for you.

HTML 151
article thumbnail

How To Find A Technical Cofounder For Your Online Business Idea

www.virtuosimedia.com

Community Resources. HTML Tutorials. Benjamin Kuker May 17, 2011 Tweet I have a feeling I might step on a few toes with this article, but finding a technical cofounder for an online business idea is a topic that I’ve seen come up often across a number of business community websites. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.

article thumbnail

How HTML5 Is Aiding in Cross-Platform Development

mashable.com

Mashable | The Social Media Guide Viral Topics Twitter YouTube Facebook iPhone Google Video About Mashable Company About Us Advertise Submit News Contact Us Announcements Resources Guidebooks Lists How To Trending Twitter List Directory Mashable Awards Subscriptions Partners W3 EDGE Rackspace Concentric Sky Dynect DNS Intridea Welcome to Mashable!

article thumbnail

Preparing Websites For The Unexpected | Smashing Mobile

mobile.smashingmagazine.com

More than that, it’s embarrassing how, almost eight years after CSS gained practical acceptance, a lack of foresight haunts those of us who write HTML. If a bank’s annual retreat video goes viral — the one where its CEO reveals a lack of karaoke talent — then the video is popular even if the CEO is not.

Mobile 101
article thumbnail

5 Hot Ecommerce Trends to Watch

mashable.com

If you wish to have the player instantiated only after the rest of the HTML is processed and the page load is complete, remove the line. -->. viral video. viral videos. Mashable’s 20 million unique visitors and 6 million social media followers have become one of the most engaged online news communities. Like Tweet.

eCommerce 101