article thumbnail

Observations from my trip to India

Version One Ventures

I just returned from a weeklong trip to India, having spent a few days each in Delhi and Bangalore to meet with local entrepreneurs and investors. Noah Smith recently wrote about why everyone should get excited about India’s prospects. I had only a few connections in India before this trip.

India 87
article thumbnail

The Evolution of Startups in India — The Story Up Until Now

ReadWriteStart

Before we take a plunge into the Startup culture of India, let us first try understanding what exactly a startup is, and how does it function? Then we will tell the evolution of startups in India and the story until now. Hard-working management that knows how to bring the best in their employees. What is a Startup?

India 131
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Would you support that idea? [10:39] 11:32] The subtitle of the book has 13 rules.

article thumbnail

McLaren Strategic Ventures Sajan Pillai Discusses the Top Five Trends for Advancing Global Technology in 2022 

The Startup Magazine

Most notably, it provided access to underserved communities and rural areas, and inner-city areas, all of which have long-standing issues with a lack of medical services contributing to health inequities. — Sajan Pillai is the CEO and Managing Partner of Season Two Ventures, an early-stage venture fund based in Southern California.

article thumbnail

The Need For Empathic Business Leadership In The COVID Environment

YoungUpstarts

Similar reports came from India as well. When the world is facing a life-threatening virus that spreads through physical contact and could infect anyone, the business community has a chance to hold the mantle of economic support for everyone in need. Wrapping Up.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

At Kindred Bravely, we have two goals: creating maternity and nursing clothes that are beautiful, useful, and comfortable, and building a community of moms who support and encourage each other on the motherhood journey. And “aesthetic” was a word the theatre community used all the time – I honestly just loved how it sounded!

Naming 152
article thumbnail

Does Drupal Suffice For Your Enterprise Needs?

YoungUpstarts

W e will also discuss how Drupal supports the web system of enterprises and helps them boost their commerce, community, and content and how it fits seamlessly to deliver enterprise ready solutions. And the icing on the cake is, that all the updates, security features, and parameters can be directly managed by admin panel without much effort.

India 191