Remove 2002 Remove Community Remove Software Review Remove Technical Review
article thumbnail

LinkedIn: The Series A Fundraising Story ? AGILEVC

Agile VC

AGILEVC My idle thoughts on tech startups. Silicon Valley is still emerging from the tech bubble and massive downturn of late 2000-2002. To give you a sense, for 2002 the entire US online ad market was $6B and had shrunk year over year (it was $25B+ for 2010). How to Evaluate Firms for a Seed VC. May 26, 2011.

article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Industries That Are Ripe For Disruption

Hearpreneur

The decision on which industry one should venture in is often determined by factors such as advancement in technology and availability of capital. There is no doubt that technology has impacted it in a large way in current times, and this pandemic as only accelerated it’s progress. Is your industry ready for a change?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How To Create A Brand Name For Your Company

Duct Tape Marketing

Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please! And so, uh, if you want people to have certain impressions of your business or your product from the very get code, the first time they hear about it, then you should put a lot of thought into the name. Rob’s Website. Like this show? Duct Tape Transcript.

Naming 75
article thumbnail

53 Top Conversion Optimization Tools Reviewed by Experts

ConversionXL

Vlad Malik from www.goodui.org gave a review of A/B Tasty: Vlad Malik : “The things I like about ABTasty I like a lot. You can add a custom goal right in the code, and it automatically shows up on the report – you don’t need to create the goal first. The dashboard is just a plain list of tests on a white background.

article thumbnail

The Lean Startup Workshop - now an O'Reilly Master Class

Startup Lessons Learned

Lessons Learned by Eric Ries Thursday, May 14, 2009 The Lean Startup Workshop - now an OReilly Master Class My rate of posting has been much lower lately, and this is mostly due to preparations for the upcoming Lean Startup Workshop on May 29. I joined a financial services tech startup in 1999. Let me know. It is valuable.

Lean 60
article thumbnail

Will Work for Equity - Investing in Clients - Arizona Bay

www.inc.com

Join our community. Technology | Thursdays. TECHNOLOGY. Business Software. Technology. Last spring, Dave Graham , founder of software consulting firm Arizona Bay, learned that a major client, Jumpstart Automotive Media, had been acquired for more than $80 million. ); Login or signup. Welcome | Logout.

Arizona 40
article thumbnail

Open Letter to a New Austinite

Austin Startup

I’m not talking about exploring a new city and feeling like you get to re-invent yourself simply by changing zip codes; everyone loves that. Moving is hard enough, but to do it during a pandemic has to be next-level headache inducing and a huge stress test so kudos to you. I have yet to meet a person who loves moving.

Austin 118